68. 10 unconventional ways to achieve full focus (sleep, mindfulness, minimalism, & travel)
I take focus seriously. The way I see it, being productive is not about time management. It's about mind management. If you're fully-focused on the task at hand, you can have way more creative output. So, I experiment a lot with ways to deepen my focus. Some of the methods I've settled into are unconventional. I'm going to share them with you today. This article originally appeared on Medium. Sponsorshttp://freshbooks.com/loveyourwork Show Notes: http://kadavy.net/blog/posts/10-unconventional-podcast/view more
101. Pat Flynn: Teach While You Learn
100. Find Your Calling. (SPECIAL 100th episode!! Featuring James Altucher, Dan Ariely, Jason Fried, Seth Godin, & more)
99. Michelangelo's Creative Process. Ross King, author of The Pope's Ceiling
98. Find Your Creative City
97. A Tale of Two Bootstrappers. Rob Hunter of Focused Apps & David Kadavy
96. Mini-life case study: One couple, 6 months in Medellín
95. Be Productively Curious. Ian Leslie, author of "Curious: The Desire to Know, and Why Your Future Depends On It"
94. In Ten Years, Will You be Glad?
93. Art is Your Job. Creator of NBC's The Blacklist, Jon Bokenkamp, on screenwriting
92. Listen to "The Voice"