68. 10 unconventional ways to achieve full focus (sleep, mindfulness, minimalism, & travel)
I take focus seriously. The way I see it, being productive is not about time management. It's about mind management. If you're fully-focused on the task at hand, you can have way more creative output. So, I experiment a lot with ways to deepen my focus. Some of the methods I've settled into are unconventional. I'm going to share them with you today. This article originally appeared on Medium. Sponsorshttp://freshbooks.com/loveyourwork Show Notes: http://kadavy.net/blog/posts/10-unconventional-podcast/view more
92. Listen to "The Voice"
91. Emmy-award winning set designer for Bill Nye, Martha Stewart, & Snoop Dogg, James Pearse Connelly
90. Success Favors Those Who Ship
89. Lead minds, not hands. L. David Marquet, author of Turn The Ship Around
88. Design Internship advice to a Millennial
87. Cab driver, neuroscientist, PBS Frontline producer, conceptual artist, & Minutiae app co-founder, Daniel J. Wilson
86. Choose your weapon to boost creative output
85. David Allen: Getting Things Done to clear the space for creative work
84. Yes, you can multitask creative work.
83. 12,500 hours of deliberate rest. Alex Soojung-Kim Pang.