70. 7 lessons from my neighbor, Warren Buffett (lifestyle design, self-investment, habits, principles, & building Berkshire Hathaway)
Warren Buffett (@WarrenBuffett) and I were neighbors. He lived in his famously modest house on Farnam. I lived in a $535-a-month 1-bedroom, in a basement with moldy carpet, several blocks down, on 49th. I used to live down the street from the famous mega billionaire, Warren Buffett. I never even saw him, but his presence taught me a lot. This article originally appeared on Medium. Sponsorshttp://freshbooks.com/loveyourwork Show Notes: http://kadavy.net/blog/posts/warren-buffet-lessons-podcast/view more
96. Mini-life case study: One couple, 6 months in Medellín
95. Be Productively Curious. Ian Leslie, author of "Curious: The Desire to Know, and Why Your Future Depends On It"
94. In Ten Years, Will You be Glad?
93. Art is Your Job. Creator of NBC's The Blacklist, Jon Bokenkamp, on screenwriting
92. Listen to "The Voice"
91. Emmy-award winning set designer for Bill Nye, Martha Stewart, & Snoop Dogg, James Pearse Connelly
90. Success Favors Those Who Ship
89. Lead minds, not hands. L. David Marquet, author of Turn The Ship Around
88. Design Internship advice to a Millennial
87. Cab driver, neuroscientist, PBS Frontline producer, conceptual artist, & Minutiae app co-founder, Daniel J. Wilson