70. 7 lessons from my neighbor, Warren Buffett (lifestyle design, self-investment, habits, principles, & building Berkshire Hathaway)
Warren Buffett (@WarrenBuffett) and I were neighbors. He lived in his famously modest house on Farnam. I lived in a $535-a-month 1-bedroom, in a basement with moldy carpet, several blocks down, on 49th. I used to live down the street from the famous mega billionaire, Warren Buffett. I never even saw him, but his presence taught me a lot. This article originally appeared on Medium. Sponsorshttp://freshbooks.com/loveyourwork Show Notes: http://kadavy.net/blog/posts/warren-buffet-lessons-podcast/view more
103. Turn Rejection into Opportunity. Libryia Jones of Wanderist.
102. Use the Seven Mental States to Optimize Your Creative Output
101. Pat Flynn: Teach While You Learn
100. Find Your Calling. (SPECIAL 100th episode!! Featuring James Altucher, Dan Ariely, Jason Fried, Seth Godin, & more)
99. Michelangelo's Creative Process. Ross King, author of The Pope's Ceiling
98. Find Your Creative City
97. A Tale of Two Bootstrappers. Rob Hunter of Focused Apps & David Kadavy
96. Mini-life case study: One couple, 6 months in Medellín
95. Be Productively Curious. Ian Leslie, author of "Curious: The Desire to Know, and Why Your Future Depends On It"
94. In Ten Years, Will You be Glad?