The Cast: Christine Warner, Melanie Bounds, Gary O’Brien, Ian Mitchell & John Yaglenski
- Sports seasons & the rise of Lacrosse.
- RunDisney blowout sales of marathon weekend. By the time I sneezed, we were toast. We want a Churro 5k, Tequila 5k…
- We discuss our ailments. Sounding like old people.
- Magical Journey’s special for current bookings.
- Annette Funicello’s passing.
- Mickey Mouse club reboot circa 1977
- AK ...
The Cast: Christine, Carol, Melanie, Ian and John
- Big News, Disney Unveils Vision for Disney Springs
- Do you like the new name?
- The Dogs interrupt the show
- We go over the new layout of Downtown Disney
- DVC points going thru the roof! Visit the Timeshare Store!
- Mr Rogers, Captain Kangaroo and more
- Food Trucks at Downtown Disney?
- Why is there no place to go late at night in Disney? Besides Jellyrolls
- RFID Card exchanges
The Cast: Melanie Bounds, Carol Robert, Ian Mitchell, Gary O’Brien, John Yaglenski
- We talk Coffee and welcome Joffrey’s to Walt Disney World. It goes on for a while. We actually start things on a positive note.
- Mel went to Asia. How about that.
- New Big Thunder Mountain Queue.
- We talk Mork from Ork.
- Queue the movie, Fastpass the movie, Busses the movie!
- Interactive Queue’s - where does it end.
- Get out of the line! Carol ...
The Cast: Michael Montanez, Christine Warner, Gary O’Brien, Ian Mitchell & John Yaglenski
- Ian is in lean back mode to start the show
- Tweeting from both coasts
- Disneyland vs. Disney World… again
- Random sounds confuse us
- Tony Baxter retiring and will be used as a consultant.
- New Pirate Adventure coming to Adventureland
- Brady Bunch mention
- Wilderness Explorers - like KidCot for Animal Kingdom
- Check into the ...
The INTERCOT Insider Live
Episode 46 – I Don’t Follow The Baseball
The Cast: Michael Montanez, Christine Warner, Gary O’Brien, Ian Mitchell, John Yaglenski
- Cranky old people complaining about how cold it is
- Gary was selling his new product - Athletic Trainer Plus (athletictrainerplus.com) and the kerning is beautiful
- This year’s D23 and Alan Parsons. Michael is planning a breakfast
- My Magic Plus formally announced and there’s a lot of details...
The Cast: Gary, Carol, Ian, Mel, Christine, Michael, John
- Everyone is in the Holiday mood and Michael corrects John
- John opens his present - Kerning Matters
- Michaels Trip to Disneyland, Carsland looks great.
- The mythical cherry churro comes up again
- Mel with a Disneyland Tokyo mention
- Candlelight Processional Disneyland style and comparing shows
- Starbucks in Disneyland
- Christmas Ornaments - How much of your tree do Disney items ta...
Sometimes You Have To Get Ugly To Be Pretty
The Cast: Mel, Carol, Christine, Gary, Michael, Ian & John
- Cranky John in the house and Mel goes right after him
- Incandescent twinkle lights
- Fantasyland, the media event and Ian’s castle, Beer, Duffy and Disney Sea
- Test Track POV – catch it at http://www.youtube.com/intercot
- Crazy new audio animatronic, yet the Yeti is still down
- Christine’s lunch review...
The Cast: John, Carol, Christine, Michael, Gary & Ian
- Wine & Dine Half Marathon and what’s a Swolphin?
- Food and Wine festival
- Starbucks coming to Walt Disney World - controversy on main street
- John was ill during the big day
- The Bathrooms in the Living Seas Salon - garlicly - and more bathroom talk
- Churro cart needs to be parked in front of the castle & the mythical...
The Cast: Mel, Carol, Christine, Ian, Gary, John
- Poolside at the Contemporary Resort & FrankenStorm.
- Ian and John go to Universal and Ian is Impressed. Butter Beer, Wizarding World, The Mummy and More.
- Friday’s Events, we get a big surprise to start the day at the Magical Journey’s Trivia Meet
- Happy Birthday to Lawrence – our youngest member.
- The order of the meets and another Birthday Celebration at Carousel of Progress
- Dinner wa...
The INTERCOT Insider Live Episode 41 The Space Time Continuum The Cast: Melanie, Ian, Gary, Christine, John
- Chilly on the East Coast – We’re talking about weather?
- Smithsonian Magazine online had a great blog on Epcot & we discuss our love for the park and it’s problems - http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/paleofuture/2012/10/revisiting-epcot-center-on-its-30th-birthday/ - Future World Fonts get a mention. Fireworks on the INTERCOT homepage.
- Christine in the T...