The Trump Administration has released their skinny budget for FY 2019. Did they just copy and paste last years budget request? What happens to Earth Science now? And where can I go to find out more information about previous NASA budgets? All this and more in this week's episode.
Coming Soon to Space
61. New Year, Same Space
60. The Good News Episode
59. We Back, Baby
58. A Conversation with Candidate Chris Hearsey (D-MD)
57. Humans to Mars 2018 Recap
56. We Took The 'W'
55. We Missed You (And So Did a Large Asteroid)
54. James/Webb 2020
53. The President Doesn't Sign Feelings
52. Stressed Space Genes
51. Our Year In Space
50. Falcon Heavy Panel Discussion
48. Falcon Freakin' Heavy
47. The State of Space Policy
46. The Deep Senate
45. Working Smarter with the Celeste Project (feat. Keno Fisher and Prabhat)
44. Back In The Swing of Things
43. Welcome to 2018!