If the idea of selling yourself as a speaker is your least favorite aspect of speaking then we have the solution for you!
On this edition of The Speaker Lab, we are joined by my co-host, Mr. Eric Rheam. Eric is a successful speaker in his own right, and he's also a coach from our Booked and Paid to Speak.
Today, Eric and I give you tips and strategies on how to develop the mindset of selling yourself as a speaker, how to organize your marketing assets and ways to experiment with what works and what doesn't work. You'll hear us dig into those topics and more on episode 247 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:What are the most common challenges speakers face when selling themselves? Does selling come naturally to people? Rejection is part of the game: how to get used to it. Does the mental hurdle of quoting your fees ever go away? Why it's important to develop a consistent work habit. What is the priority of work and how do you use it? There are three key marketing assets you need as a speaker: what are they? What four organizational tools are important when you are starting out? And so much more!
EPISODE RESOURCES Booked and Paid to Speak Elite strategy session (free) Got questions? Send them in here Email me! Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review Read episode transcripts here
260. Is Your Speaking Topic Financially Viable with Clay Hebert
259. How to Stay Relevant with Scott Stratten
258. 5 Parts to a Successful Event with Chris Mefford
257. How to Create a Speaking Pipeline with Erick Rheam
256. The Five Most Common Fears Among Speakers with Erick Rheam
255. Speaking Your Life's Story with Josh Sundquist
254. The Financial Side of Speaking with Mike Michalowicz
253. How to Change Target Audiences with Vanessa Van Edwards
252. Cultivating Relationships as a Speaker with Harriet Turk
251. Navigating Life Changes as a Speaker with Melanie Deziel
250. Create and Use New Speaking Material with Ron Tite
249. A Day in The Life of a Professional Speaker
248. Leverage Your Network
246. Free to Focus with Michael Hyatt
245. What Event Planners Look For in a Speaker, with Josh McGhee
244. How to Leverage YouTube For More Speaking Gigs with Amy Landino
243. How to Make a Good First Impression with Sylvie di Giusto
242. The Current State of the Speaking Market with Brandon Edmondson
241. Creating Your Speaking Brand with Rick Clemons
Job Search & Career Help RIGHT NOW - Anthony Hines -
Truck Driver 101.com
The Law School Show