What does a day in the life of a professional speaker look like? You'll find out on today's show!
Today on The Speaker Lab, we get into how to organize your day and how to maximize your time, especially if you are growing your business on the side. Lastly, we wrap up with a look at a day in the life of a professional speaker: we walk you through what each of us does every day.
Listen in to hear all of that and more on episode 249 of The Speaker Lab.
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:What's the difference between being busy versus being productive? How can you avoid the comparison trap? What Abe Lincoln can teach us about preparation. When is your peak energy and how do you leverage it? Which tasks are those that actually move the needle in your speaking business? What is the #1 thing speakers struggle with? Why you don't need full-time employees in order to effectively delegate. What's the value of experimenting within your business? And so much more!
EPISODE RESOURCES Booked and Paid to Speak Elite strategy session (free) Got questions? Send them in here Email me! Subscribe on iTunes, and leave us a rating or review Read episode transcripts here
259. How to Stay Relevant with Scott Stratten
258. 5 Parts to a Successful Event with Chris Mefford
257. How to Create a Speaking Pipeline with Erick Rheam
256. The Five Most Common Fears Among Speakers with Erick Rheam
255. Speaking Your Life's Story with Josh Sundquist
254. The Financial Side of Speaking with Mike Michalowicz
253. How to Change Target Audiences with Vanessa Van Edwards
252. Cultivating Relationships as a Speaker with Harriet Turk
251. Navigating Life Changes as a Speaker with Melanie Deziel
250. Create and Use New Speaking Material with Ron Tite
248. Leverage Your Network
247. Selling Yourself as a Speaker
246. Free to Focus with Michael Hyatt
245. What Event Planners Look For in a Speaker, with Josh McGhee
244. How to Leverage YouTube For More Speaking Gigs with Amy Landino
243. How to Make a Good First Impression with Sylvie di Giusto
242. The Current State of the Speaking Market with Brandon Edmondson
241. Creating Your Speaking Brand with Rick Clemons
240. Becoming a Speaker in the International Market with Phil Jones
Job Search & Career Help RIGHT NOW - Anthony Hines -
Truck Driver 101.com
The Law School Show