Links mentioned in this episode:
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, and welcome! I’m Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I’m also a virtual career coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach professionals in the corporate, non-profit, and public sectors the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
If you are 1) an ambitious professional who is keen to develop a robust career plan, 2) looking to find your next job or promotion, or 3) you want to keep a finger on the pulse of the job market so that when you ready and an opportunity arises, you can hit the ground running – then this podcast is for you.
In addition to The Job Hunting Podcast, I have…
So there is no excuse – I’m determined to help you! I want you to feel empowered, nail your next job, and have the career you want.
Free tools & where to listen to The Job Hunting Podcast:
Please support this podcast: Follow, subscribe, rate, and review:
Thank you so much again for listening to the episode. If you enjoyed the content, please consider leaving a review of my show and giving it a 5-star rating if your platform has a review system in place. It's one of the best gifts one can be a podcaster, and I'll be so happy you wouldn't believe it! When you write a review and give it five stars, it helps the podcast reach more people like you who want guidance and support in job hunting and career advancement.
To leave a review on iTunes, click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select "Write a review." Then let me know in a few words what you think about the show and how it has helped you. And if you haven't already, don't forget to subscribe!
Enjoy the episode and ciao for now
Renata Bernarde | Virtual Coach | Career Management Strategist | Job Hunting Expert
Founder & Chief Coach, Pantala Academy
Managing Director, Pantala Pty Ltd
Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
105. Understanding the role of chairperson: Part 2 interview with Moana Weir, Chair of the Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission.
104. Want to become a board director? Part 1 interview with Moana Weir
103. How to make successful career transitions
102. How to feel motivated when looking for work.
101. What an executive resume should look like.
100. Fear of success: Why it happens and how to overcome it.
98. Why are we still not seeing more women in senior roles? with Carly Moulang and Alessandro Guio
99. Attracting and hiring top talent with Nick Birbilis
97. Two career experts discuss what makes professionals successful at job-hunting - with Mac Prichard.
96. Recruitment and selection without resumes - with Dina Bayasanova Ph.D
95. Why it’s important job hunters find their niche.
94. The 3 critical mistakes job seekers make during a recruitment process: feedback from recruiters.
93. The one thing every successful executive has in common.
92. How to get the job you want and bring your dream career to life.
91. How executives can become strategic with their LinkedIn presence.
90. The changing role of sales: Purpose, burnout, building partnerships, and the post-pandemic environment - with Peta Sitcheff
89. Don't quit your job: 5 strategies to manage your current awful job while you look for another.
88. Don't be afraid of career success: How we self-sabotage our careers.
87. Career health check: What to do and what not to do to keep your career healthy over time.
86. Recruitment, selection, and the theory of evolution: Lessons from the natural world to achieve career success.
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com