S06E4 Modern Web Podcast - Vue Updates with Chris Fitz, Jake Dohm, and Rob Ocel
In this Modern Web podcast, Rob Ocel and Jake Dohm speak about the Vue.js latest updates with Chris Fritz, a Vue Core Team member.
- What's new in Vue 2.6?
- The new V-slot directive
- The news Dynamic Directive arguments. Now we can have Dynamic event name and dynamic attribute bindings.
- Why the core team prefers to write templates.
- Backwards compatibility in Vue.
- Differences between big releases like the upcomoing 3.0 version and 2.x versions.
- Migration to newest versions. Migration guides. Documentation
- The development process that the core team follows.
- How the core team tries to hear their users and open the discussions.
- Typescript in Vue
- Vue 3.0: what changes it brings.
- Vue 3.0 performance: why is half the size and twice as fast than prior version.
S07E1 Modern Web Podcast - Introducing Vite - Evan You's new project + Vue 3 Updates
S06E20 Modern Web Podcast - Why You Should Consider Learning ReasonML with Peter Piekarczyk, CTO of Draftbit
S06E19 Modern Web Podcast - The PAMStack: Building Inclusive Development Teams
S06E18 Modern Web Podcast - Mastering Web Development through Games with Dave Geddes
S06E17 Modern Web Podcast - Coding the Future - A New Way to Code with Stackblitz
S06E16 Modern Web Podcast - A Conversation about GraphQL Adoption and GraphQL 2020 with Eve Porcello
S06E15 Modern Web Podcast - Making Open Source Inclusive With GatsbyJS
S06E14 Modern Web Podcast - Web Performance Tips: Images, Video, & Profiling
S06E13 Modern Web Podcast - Investing in Open Source
S06E12 Modern Web Podcast - Vue 3, Code Education, & the Vue Community
S06E11 Modern Web Podcast - Mentorship with Ray Gesualdo
S06E9 Modern Web Podcast - Web Platform Standards Fireside Chat
S06E8 Modern Web Podcast - Utility-First CSS with Adam Wathan, Sarah Dayan, Jake Dohm, & Rob Ocel
S06E7 Modern Web Podcast - Animations with Lisi Linhart, Matias Niemelä, Jake Dohm, & Rob Ocel
S06E6 Modern Web Podcast - A Look into Node's Mentor Program with Ahmad Bamieh, Benjamin Coe, Jennifer Bland, Princiya Sequeira, and Tracy Lee
S06E5 Modern Web Podcast - The Latest Updates in ReactJS with Nate Hunzaker and Philipp Spiess
S06E3 Modern Web Podcast - All About Compilers with Minko Gechev, Kristofer Baxter, Radoslav Kirov, Jake Dohm, and Rob Ocel
S06E2 Modern Web Podcast - What's Up With GraphQL 2019 with Tracy Lee, Rob Ocel, Tanmai Gopal, and Uri Goldshtein
Harry Potter Audiobooks by Stephen Fry + More!
Armchair Expert with Dax Shepard
True Crime Garage
A Prairie Home Companion: News from Lake Wobegon
Conan O’Brien Needs A Friend
Code and preview