Partner of Jellis Craig Fitzroy, Charles Atkins is now in his 13th year of selling real estate primarily across Melbourne's Inner North.
1. Fitzroy is steeped in history, 100 - 140 years ago, it was considered Melbourne's slums. What type of people generally gravitate to Fitzroy now?
2. What attracts people to Fitzroy?
3. What type of property can you buy in Fitzroy?
4. What price ranges are you currently seeing for:
c). period homes
5. How has that changed from that prior to covid?
6. Are there any particular types of properties that are performing better than others?
7. Is there much development happening in Fitzroy?
8. Which pockets are considered the more expensive pockets of Fitzroy?
9. I went on a crime walking tour with freelance journalist and private historian, Michael Shelford early last year, and he showed us houses have a lot of notorious history to them, like where Squizzy Taylor got shot, which houses were renowned brothels 100 years ago, etc. Do people buy property in Fitzroy because they love the history or the urban legends behind the house?
10. What are the predictions for the rest of 2021?
Charles Atkins can be contacted on: 0405 287 112
or via the website: www.jelliscraig.com.au
Head to our website: www.realcopyright.com.au
Call the 'Real Copy Right' Hotline: 5977 8889
Ep96: David Tong - The Advantages of Buying a Brand New Apartment
Ep95 - Seth Watts: How To Pay For Your Advertising and Styling When You Don‘t Have the Cash in the Bank
Ep94 - David Banks - Top 10 Requirements Buyers Are Looking For In a Property, and How to Overcome Them if You Don't Have Them
Ep93: Kiani Mills - The Process of Getting Your Section 32 In Order
Ep92 - Town Taster - Yarraville
Ep91: Luke Piccolo - The Good and The Bad of the Spring Market
Ep90: Geoff Gartly - The Best Tax Strategies When Inheriting the Family Home
Ep89: Kane Barnett - Relocating A House
Ep88: Ash Marton - Making the Best First Impression From the Front Gate
Ep87: Chelci Cox - Understanding Town Planning for the First Time Developer
Ep86 - Town Taster - Heatherton
Ep85 - Matt Srama - Melbourne Buyers Looking for the Queensland Ray of Sunshine
Ep84: Ash Marton - Understanding the Statement of Information
Ep83: Andrew Butler - Sewerage vs Septic: Know Which Suburbs Still Have Septic When Buying a Property
Ep82: Zhi Goh - Vacate Cleaning - What's the Best Way to Get Your Bond Back
Ep80: Sophie Lyon - Signing a Tenancy Agreement - What to Look Out For
Ep79: Frank Valentic - Signing An Exclusive Sales/Auction Authority - What to Look Out For
Ep78: Nello Traficante - Using the Equity in Your Home to Buy an Investment Property
Ep77: Angelo Soldatos - It's Just a Board - Things We Need to Know When Putting Up a Board
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com