Today's guest is a Sales & Marketing Manager for Cardone Training Technologies. He's worked with over 250 companies and over 5000 individual sales people. He is also the founder of Rich Man's Gym, a blog dedicated to strength and conditioning for body, mind and spirit. Last but not least he is also the author of a book called How To STOP Smoking Without Killing Anyone. This book delivers the exact mindset and the actions you need to take to finally kick the habit of smoking. His name is David Bradley.
The host is Peter Jumrukovski a World medalist, author and public speaker with the mission to help as many people as possible to achieve their dreams. For more info on him visit www.ilsuccess.com or www.thegoalbook.com
Sponsor: Hästens Los Angeles - Bringing the World's Best Sleep To Southern California
Music and production: Tobi Fanoiki
Advisor: Malick Jarboh
245. Press Play och låt livet börja - Pa Modou Badjie
244. Break Through Limiting Beliefs - Laura Treonze
243. Create Your Own Life - Jeremy Ryan Slate
242. The Wonder Woman of Real Estate - Loida Velasquez
241. Make Goal Setting a Game with Peter Jumrukovski
240. WARRIOR CHAMPION MINDSET with Adelita Montero
239. Can You Always Be Happy?
238. Why you want to give up on your dreams...
237. Petia Kolibova - Attract Abundance
236. 10 Key Values That Will Change Your Life - Peter Jumrukovski
235. Best of Karate Champions
234. Best of Self Development
233. Overcoming Hurdles with Olympian Sarah Wells, Original
233. Overcoming Hurdles with Olympian Sarah Wells, Short
TEASER 2 - Sarah Wells - Does Performance Lead to Happiness?
TEASER 1 - Sarah Wells - Inch By Inch
232. From Paralyzed to Shark Tank - Ryan Chen, Original
232. From Paralyzed to Shark Tank - Ryan Chen, Short
TEASER 2 - Ryan Chen - Don't Doubt Yourself
TEASER 1 - Ryan Chen - Overcoming a Bad Mindset
Expand Your Reality
Awakening Divine Wildness
Own Your Creativity
Optimal Living Daily: Personal Development & Minimalism
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com