Aleena and Janine open this episode by chatting about how physics may partly explain your messy house. They go deeper into the scientific literature about clutter in your home - how bad is it really? And what can you do about it? Do Marie Kondo's methods really work? What does 'sparking joy' even mean?! They are well placed to chat about all of this as they recently (and finally) cleared their remaining stuff out of the childhood home (it only took them 20 years!). And of course they found quite a few items that speak to their longstanding inner squares...
Full show notes at the Sister Doctor Squared website.
Intro and Outro music by Dr Adrian Diery
10. Why is cancer so rare in whales?
9. Antibiotic resistance: what's the deal?
8. The 'nocebo' effect: just as important as the placebo effect?
7. Why do bowerbirds hoard and steal blue stuff?
6. Why do we cry?
5. What is La Niña? Can it really lead to diarrhoea?
3. Why are we so obsessed with true crime?
2. Multitasking: myth or not?
1. The Novel Coronavirus
Introducing Sister Doctor Squared
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com