Government & Organizations:National
153. Naughty or Nice 2018? Guests, Zack Buck, Erin Fuse Brown, and Elizabeth Weeks Leonard.
152. Regulate Now or Regulate Later? Guests, Nathan Cortez, Sharona Hoffman, and Abbe Gluck.
151. Automating Drudgery. Guests, Michael Froomkin, Abbe Gluck, and Nicholson Price.
150. A Two-in-Ten Chance. Guest, Kirk Nahra.
149. AI & the Practice of Medicine. Guests, MWE-FSMB All-Stars.
148. Midterm Takeaways Director’s Cut. Guest, Wendy Mariner.
146. Health Law Profs on Immigration Getting Coffee. Guests, YY Brandon Chen, Brietta Clark, and Medha Makhlouf.
145. Jennifer Bard: Teaching Public Health Law in the Age of Trump
144. Zack Buck: Paying for Health Care in the Trump Era
143. Nicole Huberfeld: Health Reform, Medicaid and Health Care Federalism
142. Nicolas Terry: State Law Reactions to Trumpcare
141. How the GSK Met his DNA. Guests, Amy McGuire, Natalie Ram.
140. Hell Hath No Housing. Guests, Scott Burris, Abraham Gutman.
139. Treating Corpses. Guest, Thad Pope.
138. Cass and Homer. Guest, Jessica Roberts.
137. Diseases of Despair (2): Healthcare Law and Policy
136. Diseases of Despair (1): Public Health
135. Another BioBrick in the Wall. Guest, Andrew Torrance.
134. Another “The Week in Medicaid.” Guest, Jamila Michener.
133. Political Rashomon. Guest, Philip Rocco.
Code and preview