Success Stories from Corporate Clients and Law Firms (Together or Separately)
In this micro learning podcast series, law firms and corporate clients will briefly share success stories and learn from one another.
In this specific podcast, we will focus on the following:
1. Innovation is one of the hot topics in the industry these days. On the law firm side, we hear a lot about clients wanting/expecting us to innovate. Do you expect this of your outside counsel?
2. Given the current pandemic, how are you seeing your law firm providers innovate? Are there examples that stand out? Anything that has surprised or especially impressed you?
3. How are you innovating within the corporate legal department during this crisis? How do you maintain an atmosphere of innovation via a remote workforce?
4. What would be your advice to law firms around innovation, in the time of coronavirus?
5. What would be your advice to other corporate in-house legal teams regarding innovation
@Caroline Sweeney, Director of Knowledge Management & Innovation, Dorsey & Whitney
@Jack Thompson, E-Discovery & Legal Operations, Sanofi
Your Signature Please, No Pens Required pt. 2! How Remote Online Notaries (RON) and Virtual Rooms Can Eliminate the Need for In Person Notarizations
Decision Making Based On Data: Answer to All Problems? Part 2: Client Facing Decision Making Based on Data (Andrew Medeiros)
Data, Data, Data...Where Do You Start?
The Rise of Legal Operations in Law Firms
Integrating Legal Services into Attorney Workflows Session #2: Incorporating Outside Legal Services
Understanding Information Governance: What it is and Why is it So Important
Change Management In a Virtual World
Decision Making Based On Data: Answer to All Problems? Part I: Organizational Decision Making Based on Data (Maggie Miller)
ILTA White Paper, Corporate: Steve Rudnick
ILTA White Papers: Corporate, Gina Taranto
Spring 2022, Peer to Peer, Prachi Soni and Women Who Lead #4
Spring 2022: Peer to Peer CEO Podcast
Bleeding Edge, Season 2, Episode 5: Ben Alaire
Security, Privacy and Compliance Tools in M365
What Does the Future Hold? Do Distributed Law Firms Offer the Law Firm Model of the Future?
What Can We Learn from the US Army’s KM and Innovation Programs?
Can You Replace Traditional Privilege Review?
Integrating Tools in Attorney Workflows
Showing Bus Ops Some Love: How Process Improvement in Your Business Operations Can Give You the Boost You Need to Engage with Legal
How Did the Rise of Legal Operations Affect Law Firm KM?
Tech in the Right Direction
Tech Talk with Mathew Dickerson
The Chip Warriors_Premium Episodes
Artificial Intelligence and You
Harry Potter Audiobooks by Jim Dale + More!
Black Wolf Feed (Chapo Premium Feed Bootleg)
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com