News & Politics
Originally Recorded September 23rd, 2020 - things change quickly.
Well, it's happened. RBG is gone. Her memory and legacy still live on, however, and we discuss what this means for US politics going forward. Later on, we discuss are the people really to blame for spreading COVID, or is it poor policy decisions? It wouldn't be an episode of Two and Change if it didn't devolve into a discussion about prostitution and Santa Clause.
- Finger puppets are a trigger
- Cocaine can't melt steel beams, Josh
- Outbreak and Clickbait rhymes
- Speed down Mike's street, no one's watching!
- Name ONE case of COVID-19 that resulted from a trip to a glory hole!
- Santa Clause is the patron saint of prostitutes?
Episode 87 - Cancelling the Stonk Market
His Excellency The Right Honourable David...Somebody
Insurrection: The Next Generation
28 Days Later
Tears for Lebanon
No, Not Grandma!!!!
Two And Change Live - Quarantinis at 5 Edition: Episode 1 - How to Serve Na'vi
Throwing Assange in a Black Hole
Moonman Mike and the Sultan of Brunei
Moldy Old Repeat - The (Minimum) Wages of Fear
Very Gun. Much Education.
Moldy Old Repeat - Justin Trudeau's Socks
Virtually Addicted To Momo
Putting The Douche In Fiduciary
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com