Health & Fitness
Hi and welcome back!
You can schedule the complimentary wellness strategy session here.
Today I have a chat with Dave Kemp, aka DTO.
Here are some points that we cover during our discussion.
- The role as a teacher on the path to his highest self.
- Music in the family, burning through the fog in the teenagers life.
- Personalizing the learning to the student.
- Traveling and staying grounding.
- How do you support yourself to show up as your best self.
- Anchor leading by example.
- Staying grounded to become more resilient, nourishment.
- Music as a tool to influence change, consciousness and facilitate deepening an experience.
- Music and memory.
- Creating an experience in the yoga class.
- creativity is a living energy that chooses us as an outlet.
Be the change you want to see in the world.
DTO videos on Bandcamp
DTO Music on Bandcamp
Opening music, Sacred Connection - Sacral Chakra - Infinite Energy
Earth - Nameless Energy
Closing music, Cosmic Grounding - Nameless Energy
Thank you for listening!
Slowing down & yoga therapy with Jax Burbage
Bennd with Heather Parkin
Give yourself a break
Getting High on Your Own Supply
Understanding food, tastes, & healing through simplicity - Debbie Snyder
Choose your thoughts, grow your mind
Love Alchemy with Yogini Neve
Being ok during your personal evolution
A conversation with Sasha Burdin
Break up with social media
Community and family with Rob Zaher
You are more of a verb than you are a noun.
The New Normal?
Expanded Living w/ Heart of Hamsa
Gentleness with the Acushaman Dr. Jonathan Francis Lenahan
Rituals for resilience with Kristi Kuttner
Breathwork, nature walks, and resetting your nervous system with Serena Amoroso aka Akasi Being
What does it all mean?
Addictions and spiritual connection with Shoshana Koch
Change, letting go, Panama retreat.
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com