Sophie Watson worked in the health industry for over 20 years when she came to a breaking point and felt like she wasn’t in control of her own life. She started working on herself and today works with other women to create lives they love.
In today’s episode, we talk about how to overcome the difficult times in life and how it’s important to allow yourself to feel what you’re feeling without trying to fix or change those emotions. Sophie gives us a lot of ideas for things we can do when we’re in the middle of grief to honor the feelings while also allowing us to move through it at our own pace. Tune in to find out more!
Five key takeaways from this episode:
Connect with Sophie:
Connect with Heather on Instagram at @iamheatherlove.
Get Heather’s Journal Prompts to Finding Your Purpose HERE.
93. Your Brain on Imposter Syndrome
92. Your Brain on Boundaries
91. Your Brain on Social Media
90. Your Brain on Confidence
89. Your Brain on Manifestation
88. Your Brain on Making Decisions
87. Your Brain on Control & Certainty
86. Welcome to Rewire Your Worth
85. October Pep Talk
84. Mind Over Matter
83. Hello, Brain
82. Anything but Ordinary
81. New Year, New Me (birthday edition)
80. The Energy of Authenticity with Heather Love
79. The Radiance Within with Heather Love
78. Breaking Habits with Heather Love
77. Show Up Like You Mean It with Heather Love
76. Confidence Boost with Heather Love
75. How to Expand Time with Heather Love
74. I got fired with Heather Love
It is Free
High Vibe Table Talks: Empowering your Self-Growth Journey
The Meaningful Life with Andrew G. Marshall
Fatha Torch: Be the Dad You Wish You Had
جافکری | Jafekri
BPLUS بیپلاس پادکست فارسی خلاصه کتاب