Business:Management & Marketing
Want more clients for your agency or consultancy in the Human Resources industry? Check out: www.getmorehrclients.com/services.
Shola is a multi-award-winning speaker and communication consultant who does a wonderful job of helping organisations to create an atmosphere of belonging for their people and to help their people make their full contribution with powerful and effective communication.
Shola and I talked about:
1. Shola's background and how she started her business.
2. Shola's TEDx talk and the story that led up to the talk.
3. Many of my listeners are consultants or leaders of companies in the HR industry and part of their role is to get out there and give speeches and presentations. Shola's advice or frameworks they can use to give a better performance.
4. The world of work has changed dramatically in recent times. Shola's thoughts on how to create a sense of belonging and engagement in teams that are working virtually.
5. Shola has done a lot of work on making workplaces more inclusive. What she thinks the impact of online meetings will be for diversity & inclusion.
6. As for Shola's business itself, how she gtt her first few clients and how she does it nowadays. Her advice for listeners who are trying to grow their own HR-related business.
Shola's website: www.SholaKaye.com
Episode 84 - Dan Taylor on Consultants Partnering With 15Five (Continuous Performance Management Software)
Episode 83 - Anna Hemmings On Resilient Leadership For Consultants & Business Leaders
Episode 82 - How To Have An Amazing 2021 (Free Workbook)
Episode 81 - Recruitment Business Panel Discussion 4
Episode 80 - Professor Peter Saville of SHL, Saville Assessment, and 10x Psychology
Episode 79 - The 4 Big Reasons Why Merger & Acquisition Deals Fail In The Recruitment & HR Consultancy Sector
Episode 78 (Looking For Consultant Partners) - Michał Krzewiński from Ostendi
Episode 77 - Recruitment Business Panel Discussion 3
Episode 76 (Online Team Building Platform) - Adrien Aubry of Tribalee
Episode 75 - Penny Morgan of Care Free HR Solutions
Episode 74 - Recruitment Business Panel Discussion 2
Episode 73 - The Business Positioning Problem That Could Be Losing You New Clients (And How To Fix It)
Episode 72 - The 10 Big Mistakes That Hold Consultants Back (With Stephen Bates)
Episode 71 - Recruitment Business Owner Panel Discussion 1
Episode 70 - (Online Team Building) Michael Alexis of TeamBuilding.com
Episode 69 - (HR Consulting) Sarah Hamilton-Gill
Episode 68 (The One Big Thing That Can Break Your HR Business) with Aleksandra Kohut
Episode 67 - Su Patel of The HR Leadership Academy
Episode 66 - (Virtual Experiential Learning) Matthew Confer of Abilitie
Episode 65 – Rachel Barker (Freelance Project Manager & Administrator with HR specialism in the performing arts)
The Minnesota Realty School's Study Guide
Fabio Gallerani Powercast
Up Fuel Podcast - Start Or Grow Your Online Business
The Lula Cast - Talking all things LuLaRoe
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com