Join us this week on The Luthierist Podcast, as we tackle some listener questions, and try to demystify elements of the neck-making process. Hosted by @paulrhoney, @jayemarguitars, and @scarabguitars. ---> Click here to take our listener survey! <--- Email your questions to email@example.com. Visit our Facebook group! Click here to become a podcast patron! Additional links, as discussed in the episode: - Poster: Electric Guitar Making Step, by Step by Leo Lospennato - Template for Guitar Design, by Leo Lospennato - Electric Guitar & Electric Bass Design, by Leo Lospennato - Electric Guitar & Bass Making & Marketing, by Leo Lospennato Music interludes courtesy of Paul Rhoney, Josiah Gathing, and Bad Pig.view more
71. It's been gonna be a long week
72. Gimme more-msby!
73. Crank it up!
74. When NOT to google Asian Ebony
75. The Acousticist Batmanist
76. Can I keep it?
77. Robotripping and apprenticeships
78. Shark Tank with Perry Ormsby
79. Afterparty Chatter
80. Man, that Kevin Equitz is a good dude.
Code and preview