Feeling anxious and scared to speak English happens to a lot of people. And that fear makes it very difficult to practice your speaking skills.
So, how can you break this cycle? In this podcast lesson, Amy will explain her fear of making phone calls and the steps that helped her to overcome this problem.
Additionally, you will hear how one of Amy's students overcame her fear of speaking in less than one month! This is a story that will be a big inspiration if you often avoid speaking because you don't feel comfortable speaking and your confidence is low.
**Get the Free Lesson Notes and Activities for this Lesson**
English Fluency Programs
Get your English to the next level faster by getting the specific help you need from expert fluency teachers and courses that are designed to get you USING your English!
Interested in our programs? Learn more here: https://realenglishconversations.com/fluency-programs
73. Apps & Software - English Audio Conversation about Technology
72. Finding a Focus for Faster Results - Speak Fluent English Faster
71. Unexpected Adventures: American English Podcast to Practice English Listening
70. Long Weekends - Learn Real English From A Real Life Conversation
69. Finally Speak without Fear and Gain Confidence [Part 3/3]
67. The Broken Connection: Listening to Speaking [Part 1/3]
66. Cell Phones - Everyday English Conversation about Technology
65. Vocabulary for Speaking Fluency - Improve Your English
64. Ferry Boat Rides | Canadian English Conversations
Pt. 4/4: Supercharge Your Motivation Again!
Pt. 3/4: Be More Consistent with this Powerful Trick
[Special Episodes] Pt. 2/4: Navigating the Difficult Path to Fluency
[Special Episodes] Pt. 1 of 4: Kick Start Your English & Set Clear Goals
63. Household Chores | Learn Real English from Stories | American English Conversation Podcast
62. English Pronunciation And Mindset Tips with Hadar Shemesh
61. Bike Rides - Learn Real English from Conversations
60. Learning Hack: Make Smaller Commitments | English Fluency Podcast
59. IELTS Tips (Pt.2): Interview with Jessica Beck
58. IELTS Exam Tips (Pt.1): Interview with Jessica Beck
Daily Easy English Expression Podcast
Intermediate French Podcast
All Ears English Podcast
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com