Pascal Gauthier, President of Ledger, the provider of the popular crypto hardware wallet to update us on the future of the company. Topics include Komainu (Ledger partnered with Nomura to create a full-service institutional crypto service), Ledger Vault and the future of the company.
- Ledger has sold 1M+ hardware wallets; whats next on the roadmap and functionality.
- A discussion on Ledger Vault the institutional custodian offering; custody can unlock billions of inflows in our opinion.
- How ledger Vault differentiation vs Gemini, Coinbase, DACC, Kingdom Trust and competitors.
- Why ledger is the most secure institutional custody provider.
- Ledger’s institutional custodianship offering is competitively priced, especially in comparison to gold.
- Details on Komainu the first full custodian ready for institutional money. With Nomura. Komainu will hold the private keys.
- Ledger can easily implement updates faster than exchanges to support new cryptocurrencies
- Ledger’s future plans to support security tokens.
Add your email on 51pct.io for our extensive research reports.
51percent's Institutional Crypto Podcasts are to the point discussions with crypto leaders for analysts, funds and institutions. Make sure to add your email on 51pct.io
Disclosure: Tom Shaughnessy owns tokens in ETH. This podcast is NOT investment advice and is only informational. Do not make investment decisions based upon this podcast.
Macro Is Back
Ian Cassel: A Legendary Investor's Search For A 100-Bagger
Market Dispersion & Post-Crisis Consequences
Multicoin's Ben and Tony: The Trust Spectrum
The Tie's Joshua Frank: The State of Digital Assets
Haseeb Qureshi and Kevin Wang: Nervos' Strategy in China
Tavi Costa and Kevin Kelly: Deficits, Debasements & Disconnects
Brian Klein: Crypto's Most Esteemed, High Stakes Lawyer
Arthur Breitman: A Deep Dive With One Of The Industry's Great Minds
Jason Williams: Selling FastMed For $500M to Deploying $130M in Crypto
Sia's David Vorick: Outcompeting Amazon Web Services, a $35B Revenue Giant
Framework Ventures' Vance and Michael: Redefining Active Management
Casperlabs CEO Mrinal Manohar: How Wall Street Wealth Matures To Blockchain
Dan Held and Paul Sztorc: Debating Bitcoin's Security
Tavi Costa and Guest Host Kevin Kelly: Macro Madness Series (Repost)
Kathleen Breitman: From Founding Tezos to Building One of the Most Highly Anticipated Blockchain Games
ZenLedger’s Pat Larsen: Navy Pilot To Crypto Startup CEO
Delta Exchange’s Pankaj Balani: Building a Crypto Derivatives Exchange for Global Scale.
Catherine Coley: From Morgan Stanley to Relentlessly Running Binance U.S.
Eli Ben-Sasson, Uri Kolodny and Will Harborne: A STARK Powered DEX Capable of 9,000 TPS
The Dave Ramsey Show
Phát triển Kinh doanh - Phát triển con người - Phạm Thành Long
The Indicator from Planet Money
Code and preview