Pascal Gauthier, President of Ledger, the provider of the popular crypto hardware wallet to update us on the future of the company. Topics include Komainu (Ledger partnered with Nomura to create a full-service institutional crypto service), Ledger Vault and the future of the company.
- Ledger has sold 1M+ hardware wallets; whats next on the roadmap and functionality.
- A discussion on Ledger Vault the institutional custodian offering; custody can unlock billions of inflows in our opinion.
- How ledger Vault differentiation vs Gemini, Coinbase, DACC, Kingdom Trust and competitors.
- Why ledger is the most secure institutional custody provider.
- Ledger’s institutional custodianship offering is competitively priced, especially in comparison to gold.
- Details on Komainu the first full custodian ready for institutional money. With Nomura. Komainu will hold the private keys.
- Ledger can easily implement updates faster than exchanges to support new cryptocurrencies
- Ledger’s future plans to support security tokens.
Add your email on 51pct.io for our extensive research reports.
51percent's Institutional Crypto Podcasts are to the point discussions with crypto leaders for analysts, funds and institutions. Make sure to add your email on 51pct.io
Disclosure: Tom Shaughnessy owns tokens in ETH. This podcast is NOT investment advice and is only informational. Do not make investment decisions based upon this podcast.
CoinList’s Andy Bromberg: The Future of Funding and Community-Building In The Crypto Space
ConsenSys' Ajit Tripathi - ICOs, STOs and Institutional Digital Assets: How Tokens are Digitizing Financial Markets
Cent’s Max Brody and Cameron Hejazi: The Social Income Network
Storecoin's Chris and Rag: On A Radically New Zero-Fee, P2P Cloud Computing Platform
Delphi Digital's March Analyst Call - Ethereum, Enjin and Our Short Term Bitcoin Outlook
BlockFi's Zac Prince: Building A Fintech Platform For The Crypto Market
Max Bronstein from Dharma: #DeFi and The Importance of Debt Markets In Crypto
Crypto Roundtable: Tom Shaughnessy, Gregory Rocco, Tanner Hoban and Sam Corso
Nathaniel Whittemore: The Storyteller Is King In The Land of Crypto Sentiment
Jack Platts: Web3, Polkadot and The Promise Of Interoperability
TokenSoft's CEO Mason Borda: Blockchain Technology Enabling a 24/7 and Global Digital Security Market
Zilliqa's CEO Xinshu Dong: Ready, Set, Mainnet
Spartan Group's Jason Choi: An Insider’s Take On The Asia Crypto Scene
Noah Pierau on Blockchain Governance: Decred, Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum
Blocknet's Arlyn Culwick: Interoperability and the Race To Connect Crypto (Blocknet, Cosmos, Polkadot)
Beam Privacy's Beni Issembert: Mainnet Launch Takeaways
Hedera Hashgraph's Mance Harmon: Mainnet Launch, A $6B Valuation and A Radically New Consensus Mechanism
Securitize's Carlos Domingo: Why The Market for Security Tokens Will Increase 10x in 2019
Parity's Afri Schoedon: Clients, Serenity, Görli and Private Blockchains
Tezos' Jacob Arluck: The Future of Governance
TED Talks Daily
The Dave Ramsey Show
The Tim Ferriss Show
The BiggerPockets Real Estate Investing Podcast
The Chris Hogan Show
Code and preview