Pascal Gauthier, President of Ledger, the provider of the popular crypto hardware wallet to update us on the future of the company. Topics include Komainu (Ledger partnered with Nomura to create a full-service institutional crypto service), Ledger Vault and the future of the company.
- Ledger has sold 1M+ hardware wallets; whats next on the roadmap and functionality.
- A discussion on Ledger Vault the institutional custodian offering; custody can unlock billions of inflows in our opinion.
- How ledger Vault differentiation vs Gemini, Coinbase, DACC, Kingdom Trust and competitors.
- Why ledger is the most secure institutional custody provider.
- Ledger’s institutional custodianship offering is competitively priced, especially in comparison to gold.
- Details on Komainu the first full custodian ready for institutional money. With Nomura. Komainu will hold the private keys.
- Ledger can easily implement updates faster than exchanges to support new cryptocurrencies
- Ledger’s future plans to support security tokens.
Add your email on 51pct.io for our extensive research reports.
51percent's Institutional Crypto Podcasts are to the point discussions with crypto leaders for analysts, funds and institutions. Make sure to add your email on 51pct.io
Disclosure: Tom Shaughnessy owns tokens in ETH. This podcast is NOT investment advice and is only informational. Do not make investment decisions based upon this podcast.
Spartan Group's Jason Choi: An Insider’s Take On The Asia Crypto Scene
Noah Pierau on Blockchain Governance: Decred, Bitcoin, Dash, Ethereum
Blocknet's Arlyn Culwick: Interoperability and the Race To Connect Crypto (Blocknet, Cosmos, Polkadot)
Beam Privacy's Beni Issembert: Mainnet Launch Takeaways
Hedera Hashgraph's Mance Harmon: Mainnet Launch, A $6B Valuation and A Radically New Consensus Mechanism
Securitize's Carlos Domingo: Why The Market for Security Tokens Will Increase 10x in 2019
Parity's Afri Schoedon: Clients, Serenity, Görli and Private Blockchains
Tezos' Jacob Arluck: The Future of Governance
Alpine's Rocco and Jacob: Creative Token Destruction and Evolution
PegaSys: Daniel and Faisal On The Future of Enterprise Ethereum
Kevin Werbach: The Blockchain and the New Architecture of Trust
Zak, Nate and Daniel: Three Months of Heavy Analysis Unearthed Serious Issues With EOS
Scott Andersen: A Former Prosecutors Take On The Legality of Crypto, ICO's Returning Funds, and SEC Enforcement Actions
Eric Olszewski and José Macedo: Ethereum's Fat Protocol Thesis and Why Crypto Hasn't Bottomed
John Quinn: How StorJ Is Battling Cloud Competitors (AWS/Azure) and Decentralized Peers (Filecoin, Sia, Maidsafe)
Alexander and Illia: Discussing Ethereum’s Serenity and The Near Protocol
Emin Gün Sirer – Building Crypto 3.0
Wietse Wind: An Unbiased Conversation On XRP The Cryptocurrency Beyond Ripple The Company
Mike Kane: Hydrogen Is Building The Infrastructure For The New Ecosystem of Crypto Financial Applications
Anthony Lusardi: Ethereum Classic, Dead or Alive?
The Dave Ramsey Show
How to Money
The Tim Ferriss Show
The BiggerPockets Real Estate Investing Podcast
The Chris Hogan Show
Code and preview