The podcast traveled south to the "Old Pueblo” to meet Kathleen Pickrel, an eight-year Toastmaster and former fearful speaker. Kathleen shares how she mustered the courage to join Toastmasters and how she can look back now and say, “I don’t even recognize the person I was when I started.” To help others reach their goals, Kathleen has authored a book, “It is What it is...Now What: A Guide to Get You From Where You Are to WHO You Want to Be,” set to be published this Fall. To learn more about Kathleen, visit her website http://choosecongruency.com/ (Recorded July 29, 2019)
033. The Lazy Members’ Approach to Pathways - Episode 5: To Serve and Protect
032. The Lazy Members’ Approach to Pathways - Episode 4: To Learn or Not to Learn
031. The Lazy Members’ Approach to Pathways - Episode 3: Not One, But Two
030. The Lazy Members’ Approach to Pathways - Episode 2: Now What? Am I Really Lost Without a Manual?
029. The Lazy Members’ Approach to Pathways - Episode 1: Enjoy the Experience
028. The Lazy Members’ Approach to Pathways - Introduction
027. Getting to Know the District Trio
026. Robert O’Donnell – 2019 Presidential Citation Recipient
025. Cindy Brown - Applying Toastmasters to Real Life
024. David Hopper & Region Advisor Violetta Rios
023: Bob Myers, District 3 Evaluation Contest Champion
022. Trish Blackwelder, DTM, PDG – “All Things Pathways”
021. Steve Enteman — "All the World's a Stage"
020. Michele Zalak & Marc Blanchette—“Melrose: The Musical”
019. Nancy Starr-Cassidy—"Leading From the Back of the Room"
018. Tim & Rose Swearingen, Part II - "You Don't Always Pack Your Own Parachute"
017. Don Griffith — “Genesis of a Podcast”
016. Don Ratliff — “Sparks of Inspiration”
015. Jim Sultan — “I Saw the Light”
Self Improvement Daily
7 Good Minutes Daily Self-Improvement Podcast with Clyde Lee Dennis
رادیو راه با مجتبی شکوری
BPLUS بیپلاس پادکست فارسی خلاصه کتاب
The Jordan Harbinger Show