Learn how to improve your speaking and fluency with this lesson: https://realenglishconversations.com/speaking/
Hear about all of the unexpected challenges Amy & Curtis faced in the first 24 hours after arriving in Mexico and in a city they were unfamiliar with in this NEW short stories in English style of podcast!
Does it feel like your English is improving very slowly?
Or do you feel that you are not making much progress at all?
Navigating this stage of English is complicated! With so many resources, lessons, and advice, it can feel overwhelming to know what to focus on and where to start.
At Real English Conversations, we specialize in helping students just like you to focus on the right things, identify which activities will help you to quickly develop your skills, and give you direct access to a teacher who can help you to practice, answer your questions, and give you the corrections you need.
It’s time to get on the Fast Track to Fluency! Meet our teachers and book a trial lesson to get started: https://realenglishconversations.com/memberships/member-plans/fluency-programs/#trial
Our expert teachers will create a personalized lesson plan and work with you in one-to-one lessons to quickly develop skills you need to improve the most.
Learn more about our Fluency Program here: https://realenglishconversations.com/fluency-programs/
[Part 4] Student Stories & The Impact of Deliberate Practice
[Part 3] Use Deliberate Practice to Fast-Track Your Fluency!
[Part 2] Get Specific & Purposeful for Real Results
[Part 1] Accelerate Your Learning with Deliberate Practice
Get Inspired & Dream Big!
81. New Year‘s Eve House Party! Happy 2022 from Real English Conversations
79. Caught in the rain - Improve Your English with Short Stories
78. Working in Northern Canada | Learn about Canadian Life & Culture
77. Accents & Confidence - Speak Confidently & Effectively in English
76. Canadian Hot Springs - Listen to English Conversations
75. Taking Breaks & Avoiding Language Loss | Staying Motivated to Learn English
73. Apps & Software | English Audio Conversation about Technology
72. Finding a Focus for Faster Results | Speak Fluent English Faster
71. Unexpected Adventures: American English Podcast to Practice English Listening
70. Long Weekends – Learn Real English From Real Life Conversations
69. Finally Speak without Fear and Gain Confidence [Part 3/3]
68. When Low-Confidence Takes Control [Part 2/3]
67. The Broken Connection: Listening to Speaking [Part 1/3]
66. Cell Phones - Everyday English Conversation about Technology
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com