This episode gave us ALL. THE. FEELS. We can't begin to tell you how amazing Christie is. But here's a few highlights:
1) She started her company when she realized the power hats have to connect people in an unconnected world.
2) After a friend refused to give her advice on starting a business she decided that she's going to be a champion of women-owned businesses.
3) She does tons of projects to help nonprofits (which we didn't even get a chance to talk about!)
4) She's publishing a book this year.
5) She's a single mom of 3 who does it all from creating products to social media and being a badass mama.
This episode will inspire you to pursue your dreams on your terms but will also have you laughing and saying me too (especially if you're a fan of 90s rap.) Plus, you know it's good when we're all figuring out how to make a real life meet up happen between CA and MO.
Find Vibe Stitch: ON THE MARKET 》 FACEBOOK 》INSTAGRAM 》TIKTOK
Let us know what you think on Facebook, TikTok or Instagram @CrossingBroadway and if you like what you hear, leave us a review!
Welcome to the fam ❤️
Tiff & Jen
Beer and Dogs with Crystle from Beer Paws
5b and Co. is Creating Memories with Candles
#15:Tiff's turn in the hot seat: A MantraSpective Crossover
Ep. 14: Lighten Up with Amber & Blazed Candle Co.
#13 Crafting The Future with Megan from Hana Collective
#12: The Market: The Place to Shop Women-Owned Brands!
#10 Woodworking and Networking like a Badass with Nicci Wyels
#9: Empowering women on their wedding day and beyond with All My Heart Bridal
#8: Building More Than Buildings in Commercial Real Estate
#7: From A Soccer Game to a Donut Truck
#6: From Barista to Owner: A Caffeinated Journey
#5: Understanding Pet Loss through Story
#4 Combining Passion and Business with Kristen Chadwick
#2 Empowering women with All My Heart Bridal
#1: Meet Tiff & Jen
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com