Register now for the free Job Hunting Masterclass by Renata Bernarde, expert career coach and host of The Job Hunting Podcast.Dedicating time to plan your career is a great long-term investment. In this podcast episode, I address one of the biggest issues I discuss with prospective coaching clients when they want to get fast results in job searching or career progression. I ask them to forget about me (i.e., the coach) for a moment. And think: are you dedicating time to this project? If not, are you willing to? Because coaching is an excellent investment, but it will only work if you incorporate into your life a new routine to sustain your career, ensure you progress towards your goals, and keep the opportunities coming to you in the long term. I get it: It's challenging to know what to do and how to spend your time:
It's exhausting! Sometimes the anxiety and lack of confidence can be debilitating. And when you finally get around to applying for a great role...crickets! You hear nothing back. So much time wasted for nothing. At times, you just want to give up.4 Time management tips for job hunters and career planners:
In this episode (number 93), I provide four tips so you can find the time, use it well, and incorporate career planning into your routine:
The information overload we experience daily drains our capacity to think and plan strategically for our life, career, and future happiness. Job hunting and career planning can be exhausting. When you're doing it on your own, the anxiety and lack of confidence are debilitating.
But it’s 100% possible to job hunt with confidence and take control of the outcomes for your future career steps. I know this because I have plenty of statements from my clients to prove that my coaching framework wors. I’ve been in the same situation in my career, and I created a proven system to helps executives achieve their career goals.
If you are ready to take control of your career, I invite you to join my group coaching program. Enrolments are now open for a limited time, and this is the last group coaching for 2021. So if you want to get that new job or promotion this year, then this is your chance to navigate recruitment and selection with support, without overwhelming and guesswork.
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
Hello, I’m Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I’m also a virtual career coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach professionals in the corporate, non-profit, and public sectors the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
If you are 1) an ambitious professional who is keen to develop a robust career plan, 2) looking to find your next job or promotion, or 3) you want to keep a finger on the pulse of the job market so that when you are ready and an opportunity arises, you can hit the ground running – then this podcast is for you.
Enjoy the episode and ciao for now!
Renata Bernarde | Job Hunting Expert | Founder, Pantala Academy
Free Job Hunting Masterclass: Learn more and register
105. Understanding the role of chairperson: Part 2 interview with Moana Weir, Chair of the Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission.
104. Want to become a board director? Part 1 interview with Moana Weir
103. How to make successful career transitions
102. How to feel motivated when looking for work.
101. What an executive resume should look like.
100. Fear of success: Why it happens and how to overcome it.
98. Why are we still not seeing more women in senior roles? with Carly Moulang and Alessandro Guio
99. Attracting and hiring top talent with Nick Birbilis
97. Two career experts discuss what makes professionals successful at job-hunting - with Mac Prichard.
96. Recruitment and selection without resumes - with Dina Bayasanova Ph.D
95. Why it’s important job hunters find their niche.
94. The 3 critical mistakes job seekers make during a recruitment process: feedback from recruiters.
92. How to get the job you want and bring your dream career to life.
91. How executives can become strategic with their LinkedIn presence.
90. The changing role of sales: Purpose, burnout, building partnerships, and the post-pandemic environment - with Peta Sitcheff
89. Don't quit your job: 5 strategies to manage your current awful job while you look for another.
88. Don't be afraid of career success: How we self-sabotage our careers.
87. Career health check: What to do and what not to do to keep your career healthy over time.
86. Recruitment, selection, and the theory of evolution: Lessons from the natural world to achieve career success.
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com