Religion & Spirituality
11. Stress Less Soul Care Series: Live a More Peaceful, Beautiful Life (Guest: Kathi Lipp)
Bonnie kicks off a new soul care series to help you stress less + take small steps to live a more peaceful and beautiful life as God's beloved. Bonnie shares how how + why your body reacts to stress, and how you can use moments of stress to let God love you and do something loving/nurturing for yourself, instead being hard on yourself.
Podcast Guest: Kathi Lipp, author of Ready for Anything shares how to trust God one step a time to be prepared for times of crisis.
Soul Care Tip & Scientific Research: I share the benefits of journaling 10 minutes a day and how it restores calm to your soul.
Links + Resources from This Episode:
Research shows journaling for just 10 minutes increases happiness.
* For links to this study & more, sign up for Bonnie's Newsletter here.
Book Giveaway! Win a copy of Kathi Lipp's book Ready for Anything: Preparing Your Heart and Home for Any Crisis. Enter giveaway here.
PreOrder Free Resources: Cooking in Crisis Meal Plan, 5-day Family Curriculum, Kickstart to Clutter Free-eCourse. Go here.
Grab a copy of Bonnie’s book Whispers of Rest for more encouragement.
10. Letting Go of Control (Guest: Jennifer Dukes Lee)
09. Confide. The Gift of Vulnerability (Guest: Tasha M Scott)
08. Yes. Letting Go of Anxiety. Step Into Your Passion. (Guest: Bethany Beck)
07. You're Worth Taking Care Of (Soul Care Guest: Amanda Bauer)
06. Advent: Spark Joy & Free Your Heart to Do What Makes You Come Alive with God
05. Advent: Spark Peace & Blossom with God's Peace (Guest Emily Freeman)
04. Advent: Spark Hope & Sing Your Song Instead of Letting Stress Steal Your Spark (Guest Kristen Welch)
03. A Meaningful Life: What Makes You Come Alive? Taking God's Hand Instead of a Plan
02. Why Small Things Matter: Creating Space For a Better Life with Claire Diaz-Ortiz
01. Experience a More Soulful Christmas with Kathi Lipp
Code and preview