Health & Fitness
This episode is more about how to make some better choices around nutrition when it’s more difficult than preparing your own meals at home.
1. You can always get Salad + meat
Ask for oil / vinegar instead of dressing (most salad dressing has sugar) Steak or meat - ask for side of veggies
2. Zero carb or low carb alcohol
Shoose wines from other countries not in US
Lobby in US means wines dont put ingredients on bottle. Many additives
Being Healthy at work podcast episode
1. Fast vs.
2. Pre plan meals / low carb / high fat
3. No snacking is difficult because of the decades of conditioning we have subjected our bodies to.
4. NO sweets or highly palatable foods at work. EVER (discuss pleasure under stress). Take home sweet to enjoy later if you really want if
5. Don’t eat in the car. Have a jar of pink salt to help curb ‘hunger’.
6. Don’t eat while walking.
7. Get up and walk around as much as you can
8. Take stairs
9. Standing desk / treadmill desk / stability ball
10. Work out before work (fasted/your done for the day!)
11. Stress relief (2 minutes if deep breathing
Simply Health ME E99 - Dr. Sam Madore DO
Simply Health ME E98 - Interview with Sleep Coach Martha Lewis
Simply Health ME E97 - Feasting
Simply Health ME E96 Mitochondrial Health
Simply Health ME E95 - Dr. Don Dworek DO
Simply Health ME E94 - Grand Rounds with Dr. Emory Liscord & Dr. Samuel Madore
Simply Health ME E93 - Putting it all together
Simply Health ME E92 - Kristin Baier MD
Simply Health ME E91 Darryl Edwards and Primal Play!
Simply Health ME E89 Master Coach Mark England of Enlifted.me & Procabulary.org
Simply Health ME E88 - Master Trainer Bert Massey
Simply Health ME E87 - Travel to PaleoFX
Simply Health ME E86 - Sleep is more important than you know
Simply Health ME E85 - Decision Fatigue
Simply Health ME E84 - Exercise for Fat Loss "Ditch the Cardio"
Simply Health ME E84 - End of Life
Simply Health ME E83 Vegetable Oils
Simply Health ME E82 - Blue Zones
Simply Health ME E81 - Injury and Recovery
Simply Health ME E80 - Appetite
Code and preview