Society & Culture:Relationships
21: work affecting libido, when to talk about sex, aggressiveness you like in a man
Stefanie Maegan (28), the host of the Broke Girl Therapy podcast, and Rose McAleese (29) answer your questions! (Part 1 / 2)
Get your questions answered: debugdating.com/questions
This episode covers:
- How would you like to be approached at work? Have you ever been? How did that feel?
- What are the Pros/Cons of Online Dating sites (PoF, OkCupid) vs Apps (e.g. Tinder, Bumble)?
- If you're 2 dates in and there's still no kiss, would you move on?
- What kind of aggressiveness do you like in a man, and what kind is scary?
- How can we spot a female profile that is catfishing us?
- What do you think is the solution to your work stress affecting your dating and libido? What can men do to help you with that?
- Please rate your sex drive compared to the average woman’s.
- When you're ready to have sex with him, when do you prefer talking about your preferences and desires for sex? In bed before sex, while having sex, outside the bedroom?
- There's a phrase "opposites attract". Has that been true in your good relationships?
- Which question do you prefer: may I do this, can we do this, or what would you like?
Enjoyed the episode? Help others find the podcast! It only takes 30 seconds to write a review on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
Subscribe to not miss an episode: Apple Podcasts, Google Play, Stitcher, Spotify, Overcast, RadioPublic, Podbean, TuneIn
Building CoupleUp Dating: good things but a bit depressed
Building CoupleUp Dating: overwhelm is a real thing, especially when building
Building a dating app update: depression sucks
It's been a while, bc I'm building a dating app for LTRs
Covid-19 Cuties Z and C, part 2: why Z is having more sex, but dating less, and C isn't dating at all
Covid-19 Cuties Z and C, part 1: why Z is having more sex, but dating less, and C isn't dating at all
Bonus Coronavirus episode for women: do you want sex more or less during the pandemic, types of video dates
More Coronavirus Dating with S and D: do you want sex more or less during the pandemic, types of video dates
Coronavirus Dating with S and D, part 1: dates in the era of face masks, sheltering in place, and social distancing
Top 2 love languages, what does "gifts" really mean, should I send a 2nd message, "good" aggressiveness vs scary, how a man can tell her sex drive
No kiss by the 2nd date=move on, best activity for 1st date, does work stress affect your libido, and more!
Who pays on 1st date, favorite foreplay spots, how to ask if she likes what you're doing during sex, attractive parts of men's bodies, things she appreciates when you do
Best way to get consent, length of ideal sex session, creating connection on a date, top 2 languages of love, discussing fantasies that aren't mainstream
Turn-ons during sex, caring about how much you make, how to tell her you're excited for sex, how you can create connection on a date
20: who pays on 1st date, do you care how much a guy makes, what can he do to help her make clear sexual requests, how does work stress affect dating and sex, optimal sex session length
19: First date topics, languages of love, women's short answers, Instagram, older vs younger matches, last things you appreciate
18: Non-American perspective, part 3: do you enjoy teasing men, best venues to meet potential partners, who pays on the first dates
17: Non-American perspective: wanting sex more than he does, favorite foreplay spots, favorite parts of men's bodies, breast touching, favorite ways for man to tell you he's excited for sex
16: Non-American perspective: good first dates, creating connection, stress affecting dating & libido, asking for feedback during sex
#ElderWisdom | Stories from the Green Bench
We Can Do Hard Things with Glennon Doyle
Catfish: The Podcast
War of the Roses - The Jubal Show
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com