We explore these questions from listeners:
98. Judging the The DevPortal Awards 2020
97. The Remote Work Decade?
96. Heroic Technical Writing, with Bart Leahy
95. Publishing a Kindle ebook in 2020
94. Judging technical communication awards
93. Writing controls-based procedures during the lockdown
92. Newly released applications from Microsoft and Adobe that could help you be a better communicator
91. BLM, inclusivity and techcomm
90. Mike Hamilton on using Flare to manage content for chatbots, the UI, Help and Knowledge Bases all from a single source
89. The end of corporate classroom training?
88. Will Myddelton on moving from an oral to a written culture
87. Interview with CJ Walker about the technical writing scene in France
86. Covid-19 The future for organisations and for technical communication
85. Sara Feldman on how the writing in technical writing needs to evolve
84. Interview with Jen Lambourne, Knowledge Management Lead at Monzo Bank
83. Working from home during the lockdown
82. Leadership and Communication
81. Writing Business as Usual policies to deal with a crisis
80. Review of Google's Technical Writing Courses for Engineers
79. Content Strategy at Babylon Health, with Rahel Anne Bailie
Harry Potter Audiobooks by Stephen Fry + More!
True Crime Garage
Pod Save America