5. Natalie Lewis, Guinness World Record Holder - I Would Die Before I Quit
Today's guest will most certainly inspire you to get started building your dreams. Her name is Natalie Lewis and she is 83 years old. She has climbed the highest mountain in the US, she ran a 100-mile race and numerous marathons and even ran across america in 75 days, earning her a Guinness World Record. She never gives up and still trains every day. She is a true adventurer with a mindset of a champion, as she puts it herself: "I would die before I quit."
Music and production: Tobi Fanoiki
Advisor: Malick Jarboh
212. How To Finish 2020 Strong, Original
211. Tony Mandarich - NFL, Drugs, Alcohol & Success, Original
211. Tony Mandarich - NFL, Drugs, Alcohol & Success, Short
TEASER 2 - Tony Mandarich - The Feeling of Getting Drafted to the NFL
TEASER 1 - Tony Mandarich - How To Justify Steroids
210. Mark Bunting - Say Thank You More Often, Original
210. Mark Bunting - Say Thank You More Often, Short
TEASER 2 - Mark Bunting- How Grata Was Born
TEASER 1 - Mark Bunting - Did You Ever Fear Knocking On Doors?
209. Dr. Armia Abdo - Be Brave, Original
209. Dr. Armia Abdo - Be Brave, Short
TEASER 2 - Dr. Armia Abdo - Take Some Quiet Time
TEASER 1 - Dr. Armia Abdo - What Is Success?
208. Jake Steinfeld - Don’t Quit, Original
208. Jake Steinfeld - Don't Quit, Short
TEASER 2 - Jake Steinfeld - Does Fitness Give You A Better Mindset?
TEASER 1 - Jake Steinfeld - Write It Down
207. Billie Shepard - You Must Do The Thing You Fear, Original
207. Billie Shepard - You Must Do The Thing You Fear, Short
TEASER 2 - Billie Shepard - Be More Flexible
Optimal Living Daily: Personal Development & Minimalism
Dear Prudence | Advice on relationships, sex, work, family, and life