Change management is a critical part of any successful project or initiative. With so much change happening both in the legal industry and in the world as a whole, a good change management program has never been more important, especially if your firm expects to continue with a hybrid work model into the foreseeable future.
In this podcast, we’ll talk to Sharon Ford, Change Management Manager at Perkins Coie, about how to think about change management in a hybrid workplace.
Questions that Holly will ask Sharon:
1. Over the past two years, people have gone through a tremendous amount of change. Does the pace of change in the world at large impact how we talk about change internally to our stakeholders and end users?
2. What are some aspects of change management that become more important when communicating with a hybrid workforce?
3. What are some specific issues, or ‘gotchas’, that people involved in change management efforts may not realize will be problematic?
4. A successful change management effort will always tailor the message to the audience. Has the way you think about different audiences changed in a hybrid environment?
5. If you could provide listeners with one (or two!) takeaways for putting together a successful change management initiative in a hybrid environment, what would it be?
@Holly Hanna - KM Firm Solutions Manager, Perkins Coie LLP
@Sharon Ford - Change Management Manager, Perkins Coie LLP
Recorded on 03-31-2022
New and Evolving Roles in Legal
Case Study: Making a Practicing Attorney Drive an Innovation Project
Managing Expectations in eDiscovery
Data and the Strategic Business Decision
Articulating the Adoption and Value of Legal Technology
Summer 2022 CEO Podcast: Peer to Peer
Hopscast #6- Summer 2022 Peer to Peer
Mobile Devices: We Use Them All Day Long - When Do We Start Protecting Them?
Sentiment Analysis – Real World Results
Your Signature Please, No Pens Required pt. 2! How Remote Online Notaries (RON) and Virtual Rooms Can Eliminate the Need for In Person Notarizations
Decision Making Based On Data: Answer to All Problems? Part 2: Client Facing Decision Making Based on Data (Andrew Medeiros)
Data, Data, Data...Where Do You Start?
The Rise of Legal Operations in Law Firms
Integrating Legal Services into Attorney Workflows Session #2: Incorporating Outside Legal Services
Understanding Information Governance: What it is and Why is it So Important
Decision Making Based On Data: Answer to All Problems? Part I: Organizational Decision Making Based on Data (Maggie Miller)
ILTA White Paper, Corporate: Steve Rudnick
ILTA White Papers: Corporate, Gina Taranto
Spring 2022, Peer to Peer, Prachi Soni and Women Who Lead #4
Tech in the Right Direction
Tech Talk with Mathew Dickerson
The Chip Warriors_Premium Episodes
Artificial Intelligence and You
Harry Potter Audiobooks by Jim Dale + More!
Black Wolf Feed (Chapo Premium Feed Bootleg)
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com