Society & Culture
In my 22nd episode I discuss with you a recent blog post of mine all about the lessons I learned during the crazy covid/quarantine times of 2020.
To sum up my lessons:
1) Entitlement has no place in a pandemic.
2) Christians were issued a challenge. How did we respond?
3) Every home is like a fingerprint, completely unique to you and your family, not any better or any worse than your neighbor's.
4) Some people are worth melting for.
5) If you didn't love me at my 2020, you don't deserve me at my 2021!
I'd love to hear your pandemic reflections! Message me on Instagram @themamamarketer.
Also check out my Premium Downloads or Digital Marketing Course.
Blog Chat | Filter Of No & Being A Multi-Passionate
True Crime + In The Heights with my sister Rebecca!
Get Physically & Financially Fit With My Friend Corey!
LPNH: A Cautionary Tale
Meet David from Wichita Podcast!
"Master the Mundane" with Tanner from Secrets to Family!
Introducing Manna Coffee Company with my friends Kenna and Matthew!
Entrepreneurial Mindset with my mother-in-law & friend Jodi!
"Do Something That Fuels You" With My Friend Nicole!
"Do The Scary Thing" with my friend Danielle!
Fitness, Thrifting, Crafting & More With Angela!
Homeschool, Family, Adoption & More with Lona!
To Culinary School and Beyond with Alicia!
Enneagram, Myers, Covid & HR with Crystal!
A chat with my friend Lindsey!
Blog Chat: I Love The 90s!
"Big Little Lies" and "Little Fires Everywhere" with Rebecca!
Why We Vote Libertarian!
A Covid Survivor's Story!
#ElderWisdom | Stories from the Green Bench
Stuff You Should Know
Supernatural with Ashley Flowers
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com