39. Success Redefined (with Gail Meriel)
Gail Meriel is a Project Manager, award-winning motivational speaker, author, and mindset coach. She holds an MBA degree, Professional Project Management certification, and has over 25 years of corporate experience. She has also been recognized as one of the Inspiring Women in Technology 2021 by the Association of Telecom, Mobility, and IT Management Professionals. Gail helps inspire and empower women who lost confidence or feel unworthy from self-doubt or failure learn how to regain self-esteem through self-discovery, overcome imposter syndrome so they can realize their value, take controllable action, and redefine their success.
Her new book, co-authored with 15 other women, Inspiring Women Professionals Who BossUp, is launching during the holiday season. Gail's chapter focuses on bringing awareness to imposter syndrome.
In this episode:
To order Gail’s new book:
Here are a few links to connect and learn more about Gail:
Gail's book recommendation is:
Here is a link to episode 6 of The Visibility Factor that Gail mentions:
Today’s episode is sponsored by:
The Choose Your Life Challenge at https://www.theoppositeofsmalltalk.com/challenge
Use the promo code - Challenge4 for a 20% discount to the program and live a more intentional life!
Thank you for listening to The Visibility Factor Podcast
Check out my website to order my book and view the videos/resources for The Visibility Factor book.
As always, I encourage you to reach out! You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find me on social media everywhere – Facebook, LinkedIn, and of course on The Visibility Factor Podcast! I look forward to connecting with you!
If you liked The Visibility Factor, I would be so grateful if you could subscribe and rate it where you listen to podcasts! It helps the podcast get in front of more people who can learn how to be visible too!
Thank you to the team at Sheep Jam Productions for the amazing support of The Visibility Factor Podcast!
92. The Power of Storytelling (with Merri Beckfield)
91. Building Your Visibility Through Relationships
90. Should Leaders Be Liked or Respected?
89. Leadership Assessment
88. Writing a Book Can Change Your Life
87. Visibility Can Be Fun
86. Overcoming Self-Sabotage
85. Authentic Leaders (with Christopher R. Jones)
84. A Quality Brand Attracts Quality Clients (with Kim Brundage)
83. Creating Visibility Through Writing (with Melissa Newton)
82. Embracing Your Mid-Life (with Michelle Newman)
81. Take Imperfect Action
80. Habits Can Change Your Leadership
79. Create a Thriving Workplace (with Trenia Parham)
78. Unlock Your Real Value (with Alison Leverett-Morris)
77. Leveraging Resilience
76. Slowing Down to Speed Up
75. Take Charge of Your Career (with Ellen Connelly Taaffe)
74. Leadership Lessons (with Steven Mintert)
73. Reinventing Your Career (with Linda Lautenberg & Judy Schoenberg)
It is Free
Unstoppable Grit Podcast with Danielle Cobo
Reaching your Goals
The Cardone Zone
The Ken Coleman Show