Society & Culture:Philosophy
Demographic philosopher Glenn Campbell claims no formal credentials in demographics or any of the other topics he discusses, but he has had some life experience. In a simplified life story, he describes highlights of his past as might relate to the Demographic Doom project. He is best known as a televised expert on Area 51 with a lesser-known stint as a Family Court observer. A world traveller with 87 countries in his passport, he has seen extreme poverty, extreme wealth and countries emptying out.
45. Rip van Winkle Awakens... to Insane Economics
44. Casualties of the Crisis: Real Estate and College Campuses
43. A History of our Dysfunction: 1945-2020
42. Best Practices Medicine vs. Triage Medicine
41. Casualty of the Crisis: Things You Don't Need
40. The Tragedy of the Commons: The Sin That Got Us Here
39. Coming Soon: Collapse of Federal Debt and the U.S. Dollar
38. A Sorry Time for Humanity: How Lockdowns Are Digging Our Graves
37. How I’m Spending the Apocalypse: In a Hospital Bed in Boston
36. Japan vs. Italy: Why is the virus exploding in one but not the other?
35. Comprehending the Crisis
34. Virus Lockdown Mania: Is It Making Things Worse?
33. Ironies of Herd Immunity
32. Millennials vs. Baby Boomers: The Coronavirus Edition
31. The Crash Begins
30. Pandemic + Financial Collapse = Chaos
29. Introduction to Triagism: A Philosophy of Life Based on Medical Triage
28. Coronavirus Predictions
27. Coronavirus: Is This The Black Swan That Crashes the Economy?
26. Government Birth Incentives: Why They Don't Work