Society & Culture:Philosophy
By February 10, 2020, the coronavirus outbreak has spread across China despite draconian efforts by the Chinese government to contain it. As of now, the virus doesn't seem to have gained a foothold in overseas countries like the USA, but experts seem to concur that it will become endemic, affecting every part of the globe. At this pivotal point in history, Glenn Campbell summarizes what he understands about the virus and makes some predictions about the social and economic effects. — Also see DemographicDoom.com — Instagram & Twitter: @DemographicDoom — See episode notes and comments on the video version at j.mp/dd_corona [ep 28. 10 Feb 2020]
45. Rip van Winkle Awakens... to Insane Economics
44. Casualties of the Crisis: Real Estate and College Campuses
43. A History of our Dysfunction: 1945-2020
42. Best Practices Medicine vs. Triage Medicine
41. Casualty of the Crisis: Things You Don't Need
40. The Tragedy of the Commons: The Sin That Got Us Here
39. Coming Soon: Collapse of Federal Debt and the U.S. Dollar
38. A Sorry Time for Humanity: How Lockdowns Are Digging Our Graves
37. How I’m Spending the Apocalypse: In a Hospital Bed in Boston
36. Japan vs. Italy: Why is the virus exploding in one but not the other?
35. Comprehending the Crisis
34. Virus Lockdown Mania: Is It Making Things Worse?
33. Ironies of Herd Immunity
32. Millennials vs. Baby Boomers: The Coronavirus Edition
31. The Crash Begins
30. Pandemic + Financial Collapse = Chaos
29. Introduction to Triagism: A Philosophy of Life Based on Medical Triage
27. Coronavirus: Is This The Black Swan That Crashes the Economy?
26. Government Birth Incentives: Why They Don't Work