Mobile Devices: We Use Them All Day Long - When Do We Start Protecting Them?
This podcast interview session will take a look into our mobile devices (super computers in our pocket) and the built in (or lack there of) security around them.
Can we rely on our devices out of box as long as they’re managed or has the time come where we need to take mobile security to the next level?
Questions that David will ask speaker:
1. Mobile devices are essentially a smaller version of a computer that can fit in your pocket. They’re on us and in use almost all the time. Confidential information flows to, from and through them, yet we don’t seem to secure them to the same level as a computer. Is that because they’re just secure out of the box? Or are we missing something?
2. What types of threats and attacks should we be concerned about with our mobile devices?
3. A lot of organizations may say we use MDM (mobile device management) to secure our mobile fleet of devices. Is an MDM sufficient?
4. If out of the box security and usage of an MDM is not quite enough, what addition protections should we be looking at?
5. How should different usage patterns and user interfaces of mobile devices factor into an organization's model of the mobile security threat and mobile security solutions?
6.Obviously budgets and staff have an influence on just how much security you can deploy and manage. What would be the top 3 items that all businesses and mobile users should put into place to help protect their mobile devices?
@David Whale - Director Information Security, Fasken Martineau Dumoulin LLP
@Seth Hallem - CEO & Chief Architect, Mobile Helix
Recorded on 06-17-2022
Data and the Strategic Business Decision
Articulating the Adoption and Value of Legal Technology
Summer 2022 CEO Podcast: Peer to Peer
Hopscast #6- Summer 2022 Peer to Peer
Sentiment Analysis – Real World Results
Your Signature Please, No Pens Required pt. 2! How Remote Online Notaries (RON) and Virtual Rooms Can Eliminate the Need for In Person Notarizations
Decision Making Based On Data: Answer to All Problems? Part 2: Client Facing Decision Making Based on Data (Andrew Medeiros)
Data, Data, Data...Where Do You Start?
The Rise of Legal Operations in Law Firms
Integrating Legal Services into Attorney Workflows Session #2: Incorporating Outside Legal Services
Understanding Information Governance: What it is and Why is it So Important
Change Management In a Virtual World
Decision Making Based On Data: Answer to All Problems? Part I: Organizational Decision Making Based on Data (Maggie Miller)
ILTA White Paper, Corporate: Steve Rudnick
ILTA White Papers: Corporate, Gina Taranto
Spring 2022, Peer to Peer, Prachi Soni and Women Who Lead #4
Spring 2022: Peer to Peer CEO Podcast
Bleeding Edge, Season 2, Episode 5: Ben Alaire
Security, Privacy and Compliance Tools in M365
Tech in the Right Direction
Tech Talk with Mathew Dickerson
The Chip Warriors_Premium Episodes
Artificial Intelligence and You
Harry Potter Audiobooks by Jim Dale + More!
Black Wolf Feed (Chapo Premium Feed Bootleg)
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com