28. Mom backpack travels with toddler. Deenaz a.k.a. Backpacking Indian Mama.
What is backpack travel with a toddler like? How does one hostel-hop across Europe with a baby? How can moms keep up their love for travel with baby et al? We explore all these questions on Episode 28! Meet Deenaz a.k.a. Backpacking_Indian_Mama, a media and communications professional, a freelance travel writer and mom blogger. Deenaz has travelled across 17 countries and 23 states in India with her family. She solo backpacked to three destinations with her toddler Arianna (across Germany, Cambodia, and Barcelona, Spain). Having backpacked across multiple countries with a little kid, she is trying to encourage more Indian mothers to take up backpack travelling with their children to explore your inner strength and the beauty outdoors. Deenaz writes about travel and parenting in several publications including The Indian Express, The Times Of India, Women's Web among others. She has been featured on TV on a chat show for the TravelXP channel network called The Chatroom, in print for The Hindu, The Indian Express and online for Travel and Leisure Magazine, Tripoto etc. and has delivered two TEDx talks based on her travel journey with her child.
She has worked with multinationals such Google India, RR Donnelley and Williams Lea in the fields of online advertising and market research. Throughout her life, she has nurtured her interest in using communication for social change. She is married to an Indian Army officer and has a daughter (Arianna) aged 5. When not traveling, she loves cooking and latin dancing.
Enjoyed this episode? Share your stories with us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and firstname.lastname@example.org. Listen to us on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Podbean, JioSaavn, Stitcher, YouTube, Google Podcasts and anywhere else you listen to podcasts!
27. Growing up first generation Indian in the US with Samira Bandaru
26. Desi women taking charge of their life. Cindy Gunraj, Founder of Stillness Blooms
25. Desi foods we miss. What's on your list?
24. Art of Cooking and Sustainable Food Choices with Urban Farmie Shruthi Baskaran
23. Student Life in the US. Grad school at Harvard & MBA at Darden UVA
22. Moving back to India. Ft. Kunal, Nikhil, Sandy
21. Travel Adventures of a Tiny Lady and working with WWF - Nickolai Kinny Withmore
20. Moving to US for Undergrad Ft. Pallavi Janiani - Host of The Caffeinated Brown Girl Podcast
19. When are you getting married beta? Ft. Kaveri, Mandira, Stefy, & Aarati
18. Let's talk about racism.
17. Festivals and Holidays. Missing the old while embracing the new. Desi vs. Globe.
16. The Daily Commute to Work. Desi Vs. Globe.
15. What does it take to be 'Ironman'? Ft. Solonie Singh Pathania
14. How do we compare 'Household Chores' in and outside of India? Desi Vs. Globe
13. What does it take to be a top photographer? Ft. Arjun Menon | Art Leaves a Mark
12. Why 'Slow Travel'? Ft. Vikas Plakkot
11. Why are Indians obsessed with Bollywood?
10. Why explore 'Offbeat Tracks'? Ft. Vandana Vijay
9. Who are Indian Army Brats?
The Old Man’s Podcast with Dena Jo and Eric
The Writer's Haven
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com