S05E19 Angular Updates with Tracy Lee, Rob Ocel, and Core Team Members Hans Larsen and Ben Lesh
In this modern web podcast, Tracy Lee speaks with 2 core team members of the Angular team - Hans Larsen who leads the CLI team and Ben Lesh, author of RxJS.
- Ivy is the biggest focus on the Angular team currently. Ivy is almost done and will make things smaller and tree shakeable.
- Hans is focused on schematics - a library to help you build and generate work flows.
- CLI - Bazel support is a focus right now to make the CLI faster
- Ng update is a smarter way to update dependencies across major versions - it will refactor your project to remove breaking changes and fix breaking changes so you won’t see something is breaking.
- What does schematics enable?
- What is ng add and ng update and how are people using them?
- What is the future of the CLI?
- Angular console
You can follow Tracy Lee on twitter @ladyleet, Hans Larsen @hanslatwork, and Ben Lesh @benlesh.
S08E09 Modern Web Podcast - Sides Projects with Shawn Wang
S08E08 Modern Web Podcast - Fireside Chat with Ionic Core Team - Adam Bradley & Liam DeBeasi
S08E07 Modern Web Podcast - Managing Component Architecture with Debbie O'Brien
S08E06 Modern Web Podcast - Tailwind JIT and Utility CSS
S08E05 Modern Web Podcast - Browser Extensions with Simeon Vincent
S08E04 Modern Web Podcast - Jamstack is Web 3.0 with Guillermo Rauch
S08E03 Modern Web Podcast - Black Tech Pros Talk Work Life, Conflicts, & Experiences
S08E02 Modern Web Podcast - What is the Future of Tech Conferences? With John Allsop
S08E01 Modern Web Podcast - Meet RedwoodJS: The Full Stack React Framework with David Price
S07E20 Modern Web Podcast - Building State Machines using XState with David Khourshid
S07E19 Modern Web Podcast - Google's Project Fugu, Web Performance, & User Experience with Alex Russell
S07E17 Modern Web Podcast - Getting LIT (HTML & Element) with Justin Fagnani: What You Should Prepare for 2021
S07E16 Modern Web Podcast - Core Web Vitals, Mobile Dev, Performance & PWAs with Max Firtman
S07E15 Modern Web Podcast - How To: WebPerf with Henri Helvetica
S07E14 Modern Web Podcast - What Does It Take To Be a Principal Engineer? Interview with Stacy Devino
S07E13 Modern Web Podcast - The Need for JS Speed | Using Preact - Interview with Jason Miller, Creator of Preact
S07E12 Modern Web Podcast - How to Pass FAANG Technical Interviews with Sam Saccone
S07E11 Modern Web Podcast - New CSS & Media Query APIs You Need to Learn Today
S07E10 Modern Web Podcast - RxJS 7 & 8: What to Expect & Prepare For
Tech in the Right Direction
Trends in Automation brought to you by Festo
The Chip Warriors_Premium Episodes
Beer Today Beer Tomorrow
A Prairie Home Companion: News from Lake Wobegon
Morning Edition : NPR
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com