Health & Fitness
We always knew that tongues were important.
In this episode, Seema Virji, a certified Myofunctional Therapist, shares that not all tongues are created equal. She explained that tongue ties or improper muscle movements can cause a huge impact for our development and increase our risk for obstructive airway issues and acid reflux.
Would improving myofunction at an early age prevent these issues entirely?
13. Temporomandibular (or is it evolutionary) Dysfunction with Dr. Bill Moore
12. Seeking Solace with Vanessa Goodchild
11. The Ortho Piece to Airway
10.5 Raising Mental Health Warriors
10. Embracing Mental Health with Danielle
9. Extracting Wisdom with Dr. Jason Hoium
8. Graeden Goes to Dental School
7. Commitment Coach
6. ENThusiastic about Pediatric Sleep
5. Os"born"e to communicate
4. In Christine's Care
3. The Road to Registration
1. Bleaching BYEofilm
Our What and Our Why
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com