In Episode 46 of the Inspired Life Project Podcast Maggie interviews Hypnotherapy Professional, Eve Lorgen. Today we discuss Anomalous Trauma and Eve shares her tips for reconnecting to self and how to heal anomalous trauma
For show notes and to learn more visit inspiredlifeproject.com
Follow Maggie on Instagram @maggie_inspiredlife
50. Embracing Totality with Komala Lyra.
49. Diving into Oneness with Claudia Granger
48. Work Smarter Not Harder with Trena Little
47. Performing Through Goals with Courtney Peacock.
45. Forgive and Forget with Dipika Delmenico
44. Inspired Business Plan with Dr. Shellie Hipsky
43. To Go Before The Wind with Renee Baribeau
42. Eros & Spirituality with Betty Martin
41. Selling with Sass & Soul with Josie May
40. Perspective & Purpose with Marisa Imon
38. True Expression with Michelle Boule
38. Sweet Forgiveness with Charmaine Platon
37. Healing Family Patterns with Ariann Thomas
36. Authentic Angel Living with Michelle Irene
35. Integrating Spirituality with Vanessa Florence
34. Healing though Yoga with Jeanie Manchester
33. Harmony with forgiveness with Nicola Fernandes.
32. The SOUL Kit with Elisabeth Villiger Toufexis
31. Light And Dark with Jasmeen Hana
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com