68. The power of the first 90 days: How to start a successful role even before you get the job, featuring Sue Zablud.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Other ways to enjoy this podcast:
About your host:
Hello, and welcome! I'm Renata Bernarde, the Host of The Job Hunting Podcast. I'm also a virtual career coach, job hunting expert, and career strategist. I teach professionals in the corporate, non-profit, and public sectors the steps and frameworks to help them find great jobs, change, and advance their careers with confidence and less stress.
If you are 1) an ambitious professional who is keen to develop a robust career plan, 2) looking to find your next job or promotion, or 3) you want to keep a finger on the pulse of the job market so that when you ready and an opportunity arises, you can hit the ground running – then this podcast is for you.
In addition to The Job Hunting Podcast, I've created a series of free tools and resources. I developed a range of services for professionals in career or job transition. And, of course, I also coach private clients. So there is no excuse – I'm determined to help you! I want you to feel empowered, nail your next job, and have the career you want.
Free tools & where to listen to The Job Hunting Podcast:
Please support this podcast: Follow, subscribe, rate, and review:
Please consider reviewing my show and giving it a 5-star rating on iTunes. It's one of the best gifts one can be a podcaster, and I'll be so happy you wouldn't believe it! When you write a review and give it five stars, it helps the podcast reach more people like you who want guidance and support in job hunting and career advancement.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select "Write a review." Then let me know in a few words what you think about the show and how it has helped you. And if you haven't already, don't forget to subscribe!
Enjoy the episode and ciao for now
Renata Bernarde | Virtual Coach | Career Management Strategist | Job Hunting Expert
Founder & Chief Coach, Pantala Academy
Managing Director, Pantala Pty Ltd
Book a time to discuss 1-1 coaching and achieve your goals faster
78. Portfolio career: What is it, and is it for you? Featuring Jacinta Whelan.
77. What are employers looking for in assessment tests during the recruitment process? Featuring the founder of Strengthscope and Plexus Leadership James Brook.
76. Senior executive jobs in regional Australia: What is available and who are the successful candidates? Featuring regional recruiter Zoe Allan.
75. The secret to a successful career transition: Five key strategies to guide you towards your new job.
74. The OG of career change: From Accountant to Mindfulness Consultant, plus a 10-min meditation for job-hunters - featuring Ilana Kosakiewicz
73. How the vaccine rollout will get us back to work, and what we can learn and do now to prevent a future global crisis - featuring Israeli entrepreneurial consultant Amir Eldad.
72. Have we learned nothing? Systemic gender biases, double standards, mental and physical dangers affecting women in the workplace - featuring Hannah Piterman Ph.D.
71. Moving lanes: How to make career changes without going backward, featuring Donna Burr.
70. 5 Myths sabotaging your job hunting and career.
69. The Job Hunting Experience, featuring Amber Knight.
67. Why recruitment takes so long? The step-by-step process from advertising a job to starting a new role
66. What executives can learn from watching high-performance sports.
65. How to avoid making mistakes: A disaster expert explains how to prepare for major career disruption - with Dr Gleb Tsipursky.
64. How to pivot your career during a crisis: Advice from "the new world of work" expert Marianne Roux.
63. Achieving financial and career goals - with Paul Burrows.
62. My career story: From immigrant to CEO.
61. Are you a perfectionist? How perfectionism can hurt your career and what to do about it - with Author Lynne Cazaly
60. Career change: Switching sectors, industries, and countries - Karen James shares her story and tips.
59. The power of self-fidelity: How to be true to yourself and thrive professionally - with Author Cassandra Goodman.
Beyond with Ben Bobo
Job Search & Career Help RIGHT NOW - Anthony Hines -
The Ken Coleman Show
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com