9. #9: The Mic Drop Club Exclusive interview with Jack Jacob - Managing Director at Partnership Network Events discussing Life Principles and Self Determination To Achieve Success
It is fair to say that there are not many 26 years old that have founded and are a managing director event company operating in the Public and Private sector. This sector is heavily saturated, extremely competitive and being able to stand out with a unique offering being a major challenge. If you have been to any Health or public sector events you will know exactly what I mean.
Jack is not only dedicated to building beyond the traditional pipeline for business growth he is a person focused on finding balance with his personal life. His views are liberating, honest and straight to the point.
This is an interview that will inspire anyone that has a vision and is bold enough to push through the challenges to make it happen. Jack proves it’s not the type of ’Spoon’ one is born with, there are principles if followed that will increase your chance for success in anything you put your heart and mind into.
Jack is a multi-talented individual as will be revealed in the interview, he is not just living life, he is making life Boom!
For more information on Jack and the Business he heads up to follow the link below:
35. #35: Has Corona Virus Destroyed your Goals? Here’s How to Win
34. #34: How to Combat loneliness during Self-Isolation | Coronavirus (COVID-19) with Victoria Slater
33. #33: Marteka Swaby – Enabling the Workforce to Thrive Through Better Health and Wellbeing Support
32. #32: Calvin Niles - Empowerment Coach Enabling Self-Actualisation Through Story Telling, Mindfulness and Heightened Awareness
31. #31: Buddy Talk – How Men Can Better Support Each Other with Catherine Gamble
30. #30: How to Better Support Men Fighting Depression
29. #29: How To Make Employee Wellness A Priority Interview Michael Lawrence CEO and Jake Adams COO & Co Founder of WellSpace App
28. #28: In The Spotlight with Dexter Simms reveals, How To Achieve Unbridled Success – Part 3 of 3
27. #27: In The Spotlight With Dexter Simms Reveals How To Achieve Unbridled Success Part 2 - 3
26. #26: In The Spotlight With Dexter Simms Reveals How To Achieve Unbridled Success Part 1 - 3
25. #25: Kobe Bryant's Awful Death Exposes Shocking Life Lessons on Grief
24. #24: A Rare Revealing Interview with Paula Moore the Pioneering Group Fashion Director at TI Media – Follow Her Journey & Learn Her Secrets To Success!
23. #23: The Liars Amongst Us – How Does Your Resume/CV Stand Up Against ‘The Lasso of Truth’
22. #22: What Does Harry And Meghan’s Situation Say About Your Family Values? – An Open Discussion…
21. #21: Mastering Brazilian jiu-jitsu whilst battling life challenges with Leigh Joyce
20. #20: The Power Behind Goal Setting – Are You Ready & Resolute for 2020 with co-host Jingo
19. #19: Leadership - The most common leadership styles & How they impact on your chances for success – with co-host Jingo
18. #18: "Answering Your Call" - Interview with Sherelle founder of Faith, Hope and Love Natural Products
17. #17: Let's Talk Mental Health Part 3 of 3 - Breaking Down the Multifaceted Role of A Mental Health Nurse ft Jenny Pink Mental Health Consultant
16. #16: Let's Talk Mental Health Part 2 of 3 - How to Find Meaning in ‘Problem Behaviour’ ft Geert Bettinger author of Moving on by Standing Still
BPLUS بیپلاس پادکست فارسی خلاصه کتاب
7 Good Minutes Daily Self-Improvement Podcast with Clyde Lee Dennis
The Rich Roll Podcast
Better Than Happy
Code and preview