Ep103: Precis Pool - Where to Turn To When The Packing and Cleaning Get All Too Much
You hear about these homes on 'A Current Affair' that have a mouse plague, have junk scattered around the yard, and years upon years of filth climbing up the walls. And there is always a time that comes where that property needs to be sold. Today, we are going to find out where you can turn when the packing and cleaning gets all too much.
With over 20 years experience in helping people with cleaning up homes that have been affected by hoarding, deceased estates and those who just want to declutter to feel a weight lifted off their shoulders, Précis Pool, the owner of "The Junkman" is here today to explain where to turn when the packing and cleaning gets too much.
1. Explain to us, who usually contacts you to get help when a house is beyond normal living standards.
2. Do owners who have got their property to this state, struggle psychologically with you touching their belongings and putting their things into a skip?
3. How particular are you in terms of working out what types of things are worth keeping, worth selling and worth sending to charity before putting them into a skip?
a. What about important documents, photos and keepsakes?
4. What's the worst you've seen when it comes to hoarding?
5. Once you've removed the excess rubbish, is it often you find structural or building damage to the property?
6. Do you also provide a cleaning service or do you sometimes need to get the bio-cleaners in?
7. How long can it take to clean up a property?
8. What can the costs range from?
Need help with the packing and cleaning or to hire a skip?
Check out the website:
Call the 'Real Copy Right' Hotline:
Ep116: Alistair McLean - The Appeal of the Retro and Mid-Century Home
Ep115: Shaun Moriarty and Steven Persson - Campaign Agent Collaborating with Homes For Homes
Ep114: Frank Valentic - Frank‘s Top 10 Don‘ts When It Comes to Investing
Replay Ep71: Josh Summers - Flipping Properties
Replay Ep52: Frank Valentic - The Cost of Selling
Replay Ep78: Nello Traficante - Using the Equity in Your Home to Buy an Investment
Ep113 - Town Taster: Venus Bay
Replay Ep56 - Sophie Lyon: The New Residential Tenancies Act
Ep112 - Christmas Recap Episode
Ep111: Chris Samartzis - Pool and Spa Safety Barriers and What You Need to Know When Buying, Selling and Leasing a Property
Ep110: Jodie Pipkorn from DISER - Energy Ratings - What Do They Mean?
Ep109: Kristen and Jax - Understanding the Different Sales Commission Structures
Ep108 - Town Taster: Lalor
Ep107: Tim Carson - Buying a Property for a Short Term Holiday Investment
Ep106 - Suzy Nobilo-Lawson: The Importance of Using a Professional Stylist
Ep105: Annette Camilleri - Why Do You Need A Depreciation Schedule When Buying an Investment Property?
Ep104: Kiani Mills - The Electronic Conveyancing Process
Ep102 - Town Taster Laverton
Ep101 - Andrew Butler and Jonno McCartney: How To Comply with Your Plumbing and Electrical Needs with the New Residential Tenancies Act
Declutters Delight for Life: It‘s about life
The French Instinct
Motivational Monday by Jim & Lucy
The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com