Have you taken the time to reflect on the highlights of 2018 and set your intentions for 2019?
If you have not done so already, sit with your journal and answer these very important questions:
Now that you’ve milked 2018 for some of its wonderful gifts, let’s define what you’d like 2019 to look like by answering the following questions:
More than 90% of people will NOT do this exercise. Those who don’t are the same people who will continue to create their live by default. These are the same people who will complain about things not going their way, about not having the job they want, about not being in the relationship they want, about not feeling fulfilled.
Don’t be one of these people.
Be one of the few who live deliberately.
Be one of the few who choose their life experiences.
Be one of the few who create the life of their desires.
(95) Eissa Hashemi - What Can We Learn From Archetypes?
(94) Susan Hirasuna: Power Of Storytelling
(93) Stephen Powers: Can Loss Inspire You To Live?
(92) Layla Khamoushian: How To Lawyer Mindfully
(91) Arjuna O'Neal - How Getting Shot Saved My Life!
(90) Natalia Ruiz: Healing Your Inner Child.
(89) Daisy + Diane: How to talk to your suicidal teen.
(88) Kate Huffman: Eating Disorder to Stardom
(87) Maddox and Ideene: Where does funny come from?
(86) Mhairi Morrison: Finding Your Voice After Surviving "Me Too"
(85) Jamie Wozny: Conscious Decoupling + RE-coupling
(84) Norah Dineen: Inspired Filmmaking
(83) Breaking Self-destructive Habits Such As Anger And Addiction
(82) Take Control Over Your Life By Taking Control Over Your Morning
(81) 3 Mindset Shifts To Help You Maneuver Uncertainty In Love
(80) How Your Need To Control Your Life Is Keeping You Stuck
(79) Launa Shahrestani: This 9-Year-Old Figured Out The Secret To Success!
(78) 7 Lessons I Learned Leaping Into The Unknown
(77) Neloo Naderi: How to Coast Through Life Transitions With Inspired Action
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com