4. Alexander Helling, CIO of Baseload Capital on How financing plays a big role in going from brown to green.
One of the biggest hurdles in switching to renewables right now is not a technological problem; it is financing. We spoke with Alexander Helling, CIO of Baseload Capital to find out why it is such a challenge, and how his company is making it possible to overcome that challenge by enabling municipalities, entrepreneurs and electric companies to finance heat power projects.Meet Alexander Helling, Chief Investment Officer at Baseload Capital.Your host in this episode id Cecilia Edling Östman, founder of heatpower.comThis episode is sponsored by cleantech heat power provider Climeon, who converts low temperature heat in to clean electricity.
7. Bas Flipse and Wolfgang Brand from Orcan Energy
6. Paul Thomsen - VP Business Development at, Heat Power provider, Ormat Technologies
5. Fredrick Federley - Member of the EU parliament proponent of sustainable energy and lowering CO2 emissions
3. Signe Åkerblom in conversation with Mark Howells, prof. in Energy System Analysis at the Royal institute of Technology in Stockholm
2. Meet up with Alexander Richter - world known geothermal guru and advocate for renewable baseload.
The energy forecast - This is it
1. Geothermal energy - part of the future
Code and preview