Founders Focus - Ep30 - Up close and personal with Stephen Anderson, MD of Crooton
Founders Focus is the show where we get up close and personal with the leaders of the businesses changing the way we work today
Next up is Stephen Anderson, MD of Crooton
- Why do you think innovation is so rare in recruitment?
- What do you think have been the main technology disruptors in recruiting in your career?
- What do you think is going to be next big thing?
- What parts of being a business leader do you do well? Which do you do poorly?
- Were you always going to run your own business?
- Can you tell us what has been your worst decision as MD of Crooton?
- If you could rewind the clock, what would you do differently?
- What advice do you have for recruiters listening to this and thinking about starting up?
- What can customers of Crooton expect in 2022?
All this and more as we take a deep dive into the business leaders building the technology changing the way we work today.
Ep30 of Founders Focus is supported byCrooton
Crooton provide a smart option for employers to outsource the management of the candidate funnel. Give us the brief and we will take it off your hands from multi-channel marketing for candidate acquisition, candidate engagement, assessment and management, delivering to you only qualified and motivated candidates. Want to control costs? Choose our fixed fee recruitment option and hire as many candidates as you need.
Contact one of Crooton's friendly staff for a free consultation today
Brainfood Live On Air - Ep167 - LinkedIn Content Feed - What Recruiters Have Got To Know
Brainfood Live On Air - Ep166 - Sourcing Candidates on Reddit
Founders Focus - Ep32 - Up close and personal with Mehul Bhatt CEO of FloCareer
Brainfood Live On Air - Ep165 - How to be Influential on Video
Brainfood Live On Air - Ep164 - Can Recruiters Do A 4 Day Week?
Brainfood Live On Air - Ep163 - Recruitment Marketing to Different Generations
Brainfood Live On Air - Ep162 - Employer Branding......When Making Layoffs?
Brainfood Live On Air - Ep161- How to Hire for a No Name Brand
Brainfood Live On Air- Ep160 - Sourcing without LinkedIn- A 7 Day Challenge
Brainfood Live On Air - Ep159 - How to know a Recruiter is Any Good
Brainfood Live On Air - Ep158 - Recession Proofing Your Recruitment Career
Founders Focus - Ep31 - Up close and personal with Virgile Raingeard, CEO of Figures
Brainfood Live On Air - Ep157 - How to Organise a Sourcing Jam!
Founders Focus - Ep29 - Up close and personal with Viktor Nord and Adrian McDonald, Cofounder and CEO of Adway
Founders Focus - Ep28 - Up close and personal with Ilya Brotzky CEO of VanHack
Brainfood Live On Air - Ep156 - Mega Scale Hiring (10,000+)
Brainfood Live On Air - Ep155 - Moving to Salary Transparency
Founders Focus - Ep27 - Up close and personal with Will Laufer, CEO of Prelude
Brainfood Live On Air - Ep154 - Strategic Workforce Planning
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com