This week we are meeting with a super interesting person. He is to this day one of the youngest to ever earn a PHD from UCLA. But he realized very early that having an awesome title or quote on quote successful job will not necessarily lead to happiness.
Because of this he decided to go his own way and creating life on his own terms. His name is CK Lin and he is a High Performance Coach.
Check out CK Lins podcast Noble Warrior here.
The host is Peter Jumrukovski a World medalist, author and public speaker with the mission to help 10 million people in 10 years to accomplish their dreams. For more information visit: http://www.ilovesuccess.co
Sponsor: Panos Emporio
Music and production: Tobi Fanoiki
Advisor: Malick Jarboh
287. Positivity Always Wins - Andrew Walsh
286. Bill Pipes - Carpe Diem & Amor Fati
285. Dare to Discover Who You Are - Chris Bello
284. Goal Setting Is A Game - My Proven System For A Successful Week, Every Week
283. It’s Later Than You Think
282. Success Comes When You Are Happy
281. Keep Fighting with UFC Fighter Michelle ”The Karate Hottie” Waterson
280. Gary Gold - Selling the Playboy Mansion, Mindset and Success
279. Going The Extra Mile Plus One - Phil Gerdes
278. How Long Do You Stay In Failure Mode?
277. Christer Olsson - Livet är kort
276. Apolo Ohno - I Hate Losing!
275. What I Learned About Success - 9 Tools For A Better Life in 2022
274. BEST OF THE I LOVE SUCCESS PODCAST 2021- Part II
273. BEST OF THE I LOVE SUCCESS PODCAST 2021- Part I
272. Alison Wolk Campbell - Having it ALL and Still Not Being Happy
271. Dr. RJ Jackson - Life Happens in the Mind
270. Discipline Equals Freedom with Craig Ballantyne
269. Become Fail Proof with Alex Weber
268. Steve SJ Manning - Learn From Others
Copyright © 2006-2022 Podbean.com