We're back for one last hurrah. A long rambling conversation about YA, bookshops and the books we're currently reading.
Thanks for the listens.
The Dublin Writers Conference (21-23 June) have a special offer for listeners - pay for the Saturday and get one of the other days for free.
WorldCon is happening in Dublin from 15-19th August.
Máire's book is still available in paperback and ebook.
54. Interview with Catherine Kullmann
53. Interview with JM Coombs
52. Interviews with Ann Richardson and Jacky Dahlhaus
51.News from the Dublin Writers Conference and news of book launch event
50. Spotlight on After the World
49. updates, book covers and the Dublin Writers Conference
48. The Second Semi-Annual Writers Retreat
47. Everybody Loves Samwise Gamgee
46. Climate Fiction, 'Hot' New Genre
45. Writing your author bio... in space
44. Dungeons and Dragons and Advice
43. Interview with Sinead Hamill
42. It's been too long
41. NaNoWriMo past the half way point
40. NaNoWriMo Day 7
39. NaNoWriMo... And they're off!
38. Prepping for NaNoWriMo
37. Interview with Kevin Curran
36. Walking Around
Myths and Legends
Tales of Terror and Mystery by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
Freedom, Books, Flowers & the Moon
The Disney Story Origins Podcast
Code and preview