Greetings tribe members,
Imagine that one day your business and family came under attack from a hostile and aggressive group or individual. This is possibly the worst case scenario for any entrepreneur whose public image is key to their business thriving.
This is exactly what happened to my guest today. Luana Ribeira is a world renowned author, coach and entrepreneur but one day all her hard work was threatened by a group of people who became determined to bring her down.
Listen to her story here, how she faced the abuse, how it affected her, what happened to her business and ultimately how she faced a potential disaster. Listen closer to how she came out on top with a story to share on how you can face and survive the same events in your personal and professional life.
Find and contact Henry here:
LinkedIn: Henry Johnstone
Find and contact Luana here:
Website: Luana Ribeira
Facebook: Luana Ribeira
Course: The Influencer Book Bootcamp
46. I just had a big cry and it was AMAZING!!
45. Metal Work, Mental Health and Making an Impact! Tony Whately and Henry Johnstone
44. Poems about love and forgiveness.
43.The military, masculinity and mental health. Andy Bishop
42. How to help your child with adhd. Kimberly Harrell Northup
41. Heal depression with creativity. Emerald Greenforest and Henry Johnstone.
40. Brian Cardoza and Henry Johnstone. How to love a sex abuse survivor.
39. Extra. Henry speaks: Honesty Bomb! Self Harm fed my body shaming.
38. Michael Lauria. Forging Excalibur. Rediscover your Masculinity.
37. Paul McGregor. Why are men killing themselves?
36. Petra Velzeboer. How to take extreme ownership!
35. Candace Stuart-Findlay. How to expand your consciousness on a molecular level.
34. Tiffany Werhner. How to process and overcome grief.
33. Schuyler Diehm. How to overcome social anxiety.
32. William Pullen. Speaking out! How to accept your masculinity.
31. Jacque Ecuyer How to build your life back from the brink.
29. Emerald Greenforest. Give yourself permission to step into your Power.
28. Why is this called The Inner Warrior?
27. MEN HELPING MEN. Why aren't men talking about male rape?
Happier with Gretchen Rubin
The Mindset & Motivation Podcast
The Skinny Confidential Him & Her Podcast
Code and preview