Religion & Spirituality
Greetings tribe members,
Imagine that one day your business and family came under attack from a hostile and aggressive group or individual. This is possibly the worst case scenario for any entrepreneur whose public image is key to their business thriving.
This is exactly what happened to my guest today. Luana Ribeira is a world renowned author, coach and entrepreneur but one day all her hard work was threatened by a group of people who became determined to bring her down.
Listen to her story here, how she faced the abuse, how it affected her, what happened to her business and ultimately how she faced a potential disaster. Listen closer to how she came out on top with a story to share on how you can face and survive the same events in your personal and professional life.
Find and contact Henry here:
LinkedIn: Henry Johnstone
Find and contact Luana here:
Website: Luana Ribeira
Facebook: Luana Ribeira
Course: The Influencer Book Bootcamp
Drift into peace and harmony.
Let go. Meditation for release from attachment.
Pure ASMR. How to hold space when someone is upset and the power of the inner child.
Listeners poems, for calm and relaxation.
Guided Meditation for deep peace from anxiety.
You are enough. Meditation for inner peace and nurturing self love.
Storytime. Listener Stories. Sams Socks and GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN!
Connect to love and gratitude.
You are perfect as you are. Meditation to relax from anxiety.
Story time. Alice in Wonderland part 2
Poems and dreams reading for relaxation.
Story Time. Alice in wonderland
BRINGING YOU SUPPORT IN LOCKDOWN.
76. Caroline Flack. Suicide, pressure and prevention.
75. Men don't need fixing, they need connection. With Henry Johnstone and Kenny Mammarella D'Cruz.
74. How to survive emotional abuse and heal trauma with EFT. With Janine Mitchell and Henry Johnstone.
73. The Impact of Dating Apps on Mens Mental Health. With Henry Johnstone and Josh Reif.
72. The Occult Approach To Mental Health. With Nadia Arain and Henry Johnstone
71. Time to reach in, be part of the change. With Josh Connolly and Henry Johnstone
70. Mental Health Illness in the Marvel and DC universes. With Brian Cardoza and Henry Johnstone.
The Bible Recap
Timothy Keller Sermons Podcast by Gospel in Life
Joel Osteen Podcast
The Briefing - AlbertMohler.com