Health & Fitness:Mental Health
Jam Alker is a leader in the recovery through music movement. Following a battle with several addictions, including heroin, Jam returned to his musical roots and used song writing and expressive therapy to improve his life. He has gained a large following in the process, inspiring others and showing them a light to guide their own paths to wellness. On this episode, he shares his story, including performing a live version of a song he wrote for his wife during treatment.
40. Tatyana Frost - "The Madness Effect"
39. “Like Minds” with Steel Maggie
38. Tim Davis - "Forward"
37. June Converse - "Backstory"
36. Carl LaMark - "Seen and Heard"
35. Alex Rembold - "Balancing the Scale"
34. Eric Majeski - "Morning Sun"
33. Luke Warner - "Language"
32. Scott Gilmore - "One More"
31. Liz Komos - "Butterflies"
29. Alexia Jasmene
28. Norm Holly
27. Thomas Schuberth
25. Brandon Krisko
24. Rebecca Shrom
23. Anderson Lawfer
22. Rob Gaughan
21. Alwyn Mothershed
Private Practice With Soul™
My blurred opinion
Sleep Meditation Bedtime Stories For Grownups - The Golden Collection
The Power Within with Richale
The Mindset Mentor
Guided Sleep Meditation & Sleep Hypnosis from Sleep Cove
Copyright © 2006-2021 Podbean.com