TV & Film
Inspired by the...somewhat hyperbolic cinematic comparisons that The Last of Us Part II has received recently, Emily and Ed discuss the relationship between film and video games, as two relatively young forms that are constantly drawing from each other, and are often pitted against each other by critics and fans. They also pay tribute to Joel Schumacher.
00:00:00 - 00:44:15 - Intro & News
00:44:16 - 01:08:58 - Emily & Ed discuss the relationship between film and video games
01:08:59 - 01:12:33 - SRS Recommends & Outro
- Nicholas Carter's Medium post about his horrifying experiences working for Cards Against Humanity
314. Autumnal Movies
313. Frequent Collaborations
311. Borat and the Limits of Satire
309. One Location Movies
308. This Hits Different
306. The State of Streaming
305. News Roundup
303. The Cultural Weight of the Criterion Collection
302. Late Night Television
300. Ed's Birthday 2020
299. When Will Movies Come Back?
298. Best of the Year So Far
297. Olivia de Havilland
295. Don't Go to Movie Theatres. Wear A Mask. This Isn't Hard.
Now Playing - The Movie Review Podcast
Watch What Crappens
Pop Culture Happy Hour
We Hate Movies